🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

MYSTERY SHOPPING THREAD XI ** New people make sure you read the first 2 Posts **

Options

Comments

• squeaky1055
    Options
    Spikeg33 wrote: »
    Yeah, you're right , there doesn't seem to be much going on at all, anyway not down south here in Kent!!!! :cool: No more jobs for me now until Saturday :eek:

I have been rushed off my feet! Had to take the morning off from my real job today so as to fit em all in. Glad I am self employed! Got pins and needles in my fingertips now sending all the reports back. Hope that`s not cos I`ve nicked all the Kent jobs (sorry Spikeg33).Busy weekend lined up too and a trip to Chessington next week.
  • brryssn
    brryssn Posts: 544 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    27 for me so far this month and an Exit Survey tomorrow which is four hours so just doing that and one other quick job (so far!), then four MS jobs in town on Friday and an Audit on the way home.

I've got two clients to see about Interior projects they want doing in my "normal" job and just haven't been able to fit them in yet - that'll have to be Saturday I think, then I can have Sunday off hopefully! As you say Squeaky - good job we're self employed and can be flexible with the hours!

A few in for November so far - and even one for December! :xmassmile

Lets hope it picks up for everyone soon then.
    ;)
  • Spikeg33
    Spikeg33 Posts: 146 Forumite
    Options
    I have been rushed off my feet! Had to take the morning off from my real job today so as to fit em all in. Glad I am self employed! Got pins and needles in my fingertips now sending all the reports back. Hope that`s not cos I`ve nicked all the Kent jobs (sorry Spikeg33).Busy weekend lined up too and a trip to Chessington next week.
    Whereabouts are you located then squeaky????
  • squeaky1055
    Options
    Whereabouts are you located then squeaky????

I am in sunny Ramsgate but work around Deal, Dover, Canterbury and at weekends thru the summer I venture to the Isle of Sheppey cos got a mobile home up there so I manage to shop on the way up and back if I am lucky. Closes end of October so making hay while the sun shines at the mo!!
  • Spikeg33
    Spikeg33 Posts: 146 Forumite
    Options
    I am in sunny Ramsgate but work around Deal, Dover, Canterbury and at weekends thru the summer I venture to the Isle of Sheppey cos got a mobile home up there so I manage to shop on the way up and back if I am lucky. Closes end of October so making hay while the sun shines at the mo!!
    That sounds good, TG and I are quite a way from you, so that's good that we are not nicking all the jobs from you :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Lindz_Delirium
    Options
    haha there were 53 jobs on RE for me, in the 30 seconds it took to accept one, they went down to 5 jobs
  • Lil_Me_2
    Lil_Me_2 Posts: 2,664 Forumite
    Options
    haha there were 53 jobs on RE for me, in the 30 seconds it took to accept one, they went down to 5 jobs

It's more likely that you were limited to one per client, which will be why they disappeared.
  • red_fox
    red_fox Posts: 292 Forumite
    edited 15 October 2009 at 8:31AM
    Options
    If anyone can see the bromley posh sandwich shop and is not going to do it can you PM the job number.

Thanks got the number now
  • Rosy_Violet
    Options
    Originally Posted by squeaky1055 viewpost.gif
    That sounds good, TG and I are quite a way from you, so that's good that we are not nicking all the jobs from you :rotfl::rotfl:

Guess who's bang smack in the middle of you all then! Hi from Sunny Maidstone
    1.gif
  • matsmum
    matsmum Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, I have been mystery shopping for a while now and did everything by the book and registered myself as self-employed. I have now been given the opportunity to return to my old job where I will obviously be employed by a company . Please could someone tell me whether I have to do anything regarding tax? Do I need to let the Inland Revenue know that I will now be paying tax as an employee. I know many of you do MS in addition to your own jobs so hopefully someone can kindly shed some light on whether I need to do anything.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Carolx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills