Eon question

Options
13»

Comments

• judy2357
    judy2357 Posts: 3,743 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Yup I read it properly and it says "may". oh well. The discounts are decent. It would be interesting to see if they really do charge the exit fee and what they would do if someone just didn't pay it.

I imagine the £60 fee would be added onto your bill and you would not be able to change or move before the bill was settled.
    2008£3002009£13002010£15002011£41952012£21942013£1494
    2014£24402015£10222016JAN£20FEB£210MAR£80APR£26tMAYWillowPouchBag£65BathPillowCrCardcover,Curry
    JUN£10m'shakeJULpennywellAUGCameraFootproducts£27SEPMiniBBQOCTB'let£45Jarm£4Jacket£80GoodyBag£40NOVmealfor2Ace,ScarfTotes£100DECChocs,AsterixDVD,DVD&bk

• Inforapennyinforapound
    Options
    judy2357 wrote: »
    I imagine the £60 fee would be added onto your bill and you would not be able to change or move before the bill was settled.

Complicated or what???:confused:

Just to add in to the mix,it would be £30.00 if you are on dual fuel and £10.00 for single fuel.

This is what an EON rep told me anyway.But not all of them are singing from the same hymn book:rolleyes:
  • E.ON_Company_Representative
    E.ON_Company_Representative Posts: 806 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi guys,

There seems to be conflicting info and confusion regarding the termination fee on FixOnline v3 if you change tariff, rather than supplier.

Let me try and clear this up! :o

Colin_London in post #20 on page 1 has got it spot on.:T

Some cancellation fees have not been applied to customers changing tariff in the past. These non charges however were not part of the Fixonline tariff, and were related to our old Energy Saver tariff.

The charge may be applied in the future. The term may is used as the charge simply might not be added. However at present the T&C stands, therefore those not wanting a termination fee should avoid this tariff.

Termination fees are £30 for dual fuel and £10 for single electricity only customers.

My apologies to everyone I may have confused regarding this! :)

Brian
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • wearside_2
    wearside_2 Posts: 1,508 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    I am a current Eon customer and at present am on Eon Online Fix 8 which includes an Economy 7 Tariff. I do not run anything overnight except for the dishwasher perhaps once or twice weekly, so I am thinking that I may be better off on another Tariff. The Tariff includes an attractive 20.2% Online Discount so I am wary about changing. I have seen that Eon Online Fix 9 is available but do not see it when I click on the 'Switch Your Product' button, nor can I see the Tariff details when I click onto Eon's website.

Any advice would be appreciated as to what I should do if anything, and any details of Online Fix 9 would be appreciated.
    To Dare is To Do:beer:
  • E.ON_Company_Representative:_Helena
    E.ON_Company_Representative:_Helena Posts: 2,359 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    wearside wrote: »
    I am a current Eon customer and at present am on Eon Online Fix 8 which includes an Economy 7 Tariff. I do not run anything overnight except for the dishwasher perhaps once or twice weekly, so I am thinking that I may be better off on another Tariff. The Tariff includes an attractive 20.2% Online Discount so I am wary about changing. I have seen that Eon Online Fix 9 is available but do not see it when I click on the 'Switch Your Product' button, nor can I see the Tariff details when I click onto Eon's website.

Any advice would be appreciated as to what I should do if anything, and any details of Online Fix 9 would be appreciated.

Hi wearside,

If you want to come off the economy 7, we can simply do this for you, you don't need to change your current tariff, we would just bill you as if you had a one rate meter.

If you would like me to look in to your account for you, just send me an email with your details to the email address in my profile page.

I can do the calculations for you of what would be best, if you would like me to.

Helena :)
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure