The Smashing Pumpkins' 44-song album free to download

Comments

• Looks like this band is keeping their fans on tenterhooks!
  • At long last, their seventh release “Tom Tom” is now available.
  • Thanks. I've already downloaded it.
  • Sublime_2
    Sublime_2 Posts: 15,741 Forumite
    Thanks, a brilliant freebie. :beer:
  • I can play the MACHINA II tracks but can't see how to download them. It's probably something obvious but I can't see it :o) Anyone else able to download?
  • Lugh_Chronain Yes I did have a good holiday. Went to Cumbria for a couple of weeks and the weather was actually good! Have you been there?
  • Jeez if its taken them a year to release 7 tracks then its going to be a long wait before this 44 piece set is complete.

Used to love the Pumpkins but Corgan hasn't really done much hot since Zwan - Zeitgiest was a huge disappointment.

And they are not really the Pumpkins anymore are they without D'arcy, Jimmy or Iha?

Actually that said Tom Tom is pretty good from a first listen.
    Who's going to fly your plane? / When you need to make your getaway....
  • Have you tried one of the links on the left hand side where it says Play / Download?

Not being a Pumpkins fan I’ve not actually tried downloading MACHINA II. It may be that the tracks aren’t actually set for downloading. Would be a disappointment if that were the case.

Would anyone else who is a Pumpkins fan like to have a go at downloading this. Perhaps you could clarify whether or not MACHINA II is actually available for downloading.

And to answer your question in post #37 Sara yes I've been to Cumbria or better known as The Lake District. Been a long time since I visited there, yeah and it's a really nice place too. Must go back one day as well.
  • Sublime_2
    Sublime_2 Posts: 15,741 Forumite
    edited 26 November 2010 at 11:00AM
    I've just downloaded Machina II. Theres a few different choices of download.

I chose one of the VBR zip files, as I thought (may be wrong) that they might be better quality. I also saved the albums cover art, etc. All works fine. :)
  • Thanks, I tried to download a different format as I haven't got the software to unzip it. Do I need it if I download in the VBR zip format?
    Glad you like the Lake District, I'm thinking of moving there maybe next year.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.4K Life & Family
  • 246.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure