The Smashing Pumpkins' 44-song album free to download

Comments

• Lugh_Chronain
    Lugh_Chronain Posts: 6,867
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 4 March 2010 at 9:34AM
    “A Stitch in Time,” the third track from the mammoth 44-song project Teargarden by Kaleidyscope, on Soundcloud and the band’s official Website, where the song — like its Teargarden predecessors — is now available as a free download.

Also, the first EP, Volume 1/Songs For a Sailor, is set for release April 20 via Martha’s Music/Rocket Science Ventures and includes the tracks “A Song For A Son,” “Astral Planes” “Widow Wake My Mind,” and “A Stitch In Time.”
  • Lugh_Chronain
    Forumite
    edited 18 April 2010 at 2:11AM
    Deleted Deleted
  • Lugh_Chronain
    Forumite
    Smashing Pumpkins fourth song "Astral Planes" has been released!
  • Kept forgetting to check Smashing Pumpkins website to see if there were more tracks to download for free and have just discovered that there are now two new ones available.

See OP for details.
  • Interesting their music is free, but a ticket to see them in Auckland, NZ will set you back about £45.
  • Yeah true, and hope Billy Corgan doesn't walk off the stage like he did at Nottingham. Now wouldn't that be annoying.
    I saw a Smashing Pumpkins gig in Nottingham in 2008. Corgan scowled throughout, castigated the fans for not buying their EP which wasn't even out yet, then walked off 7 songs early because he wasn't getting the love he 'deserved' from the crowd......
  • n_hatton
    n_hatton Posts: 20 Forumite
    Great post!
  • Thanks for this link but I'm going away for two weeks, does anyone know if I'll be able to download the tracks I miss when I get back in November? :j
  • Don't worry Sarah, they'll be there when you come back. You can download these anytime you feel like. You could always get someone you know to download the tracks for you onto a USB or mp3 if you need to.

Or just bookmark this thread to your favourites and download them when you get back for your holiday.
  • TomB_88
    TomB_88 Posts: 51 Forumite
    Woah this sounds amazing i love smashing pumpkins!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.3K Life & Family
  • 246.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure