HELP! O2 complaints

Options
heyho_3
heyho_3 Posts: 180 Forumite
Dear all,

Have you ever used Peter.Erskine's email at o2 to make a complaint?:eek:

I have been cut off... I have two sims was using pay as you go one and lost pay monthly sim and got on to o2 online bought new sim from o2 shop to be reconnected but was told would be 2-24 hours 4days later!!:confused:

Plus woke up second day and phone now has a bar on it have called o2 online 20 times and the bar has not been lifted. I have wrote an email to Peter.Erskine's email but no reply.... :mad:

Lost in a very o2 mess.

HELP!

Comments

• owey
    owey Posts: 832 Forumite
    Options
    I emailed peter and get an email back and phone calls, I did ask for a read receipt as well though, I also got a leter back from him. Send another email with a read receipt if you never last time. Good luck.
  • heyho_3
    Options
    What email address did you use?
  • miss_sixty_3
    Options
    all my ring tones have been accidently deleted by my grandaughter. Can anyone tell me how much it will cost to download some? or can i get them back any other way.
  • smcicr
    smcicr Posts: 365 Forumite
    Options
    heyho - yup, i also got some joy from emailing a complaint to peter erskine (got contacted by people from his 'team' and problem was sorted suitably) i used peter.erskine@o2.com iirc.

miss sixty - you'll probably get more / some answers if you start a new thread asking about the ringtones.
    "Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." (Mark Twain)
  • heyho_3
    Options
    smcicr wrote:
    heyho - yup, i also got some joy from emailing a complaint to peter erskine (got contacted by people from his 'team' and problem was sorted suitably) i used peter.erskine@o2.com iirc.

miss sixty - you'll probably get more / some answers if you start a new thread asking about the ringtones.

Thank you smcicr...

I emailed that address yesterday but nothing back...

Have been cut off for 3days... and they have no recored details of me calling up regerstering a new sim.... :mad:
  • heyho_3
    Options
    How long does it take for them to reply to your email to that address. But they cant call me as I am still cut off. Ofcourse it would help if they got me re connected.
  • MissG_2
    MissG_2 Posts: 869 Forumite
    Options
    It may be a good idea to provide them with a landline or alternitave mobile number. It easier to sort by phone rather than by letter, forward the same complaint but with an alternitave contact number.
    The best things in life are for FREE!!!
    If you like what you see and find this info useful, please use the thanks button. It costs nothing and means so much.
  • heyho_3
    Options
    HELP

I have sent a few emails with about the complaint and no one has got back to me and have sent from my works email and the email has yet to be shown as delieverd.
  • same thing happened to me see- sent an email to peter erskine.....
    i sent this email 3 times and still no reply so i just left it....:mad:
    Hi, my names katrina and I'm a spendaholic!? Trying to save!?! still havent managed it!! :o
  • smcicr
    smcicr Posts: 365 Forumite
    Options
    I didn't get an email back - I got a call from a guy called Darren who was in Peter Erskine's team (high level trouble shooters basically). As above I would suggest providing them with an alternate contact number. I honestly can't remember exactly how long it took them to call - within a fortnight definitely.
    "Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." (Mark Twain)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure