We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Any one had any money yet ?

2

Comments

  • my letter is dated the 21st. But i get my proper student card tomorrow (summer school one atm) then i can get my SAAS letter scanned. Then my money should be in a few days later (tue or wed)
    Then on the 7th of every month after that :)
  • This is so not funny anymore
    Still nothing

    He started over a week ago now
    "Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes." :cool:


    All truth goes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Then, it is violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident.
  • Mine is due 21st, hoping it comes through as I need to pay rent on the 25th
  • eklynne
    eklynne Posts: 2,396 Forumite
    my letter is dated the 21st. But i get my proper student card tomorrow (summer school one atm) then i can get my SAAS letter scanned. Then my money should be in a few days later (tue or wed)
    Then on the 7th of every month after that :)
    Yippee! I remember getting my first double payment then getting another payment about 2 weeks later. I feel so rich at the start of term.
    Whereabouts in Glasgow do you study?
    Come ride with me, through the veins of history...
    I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.
    ~Matthew Bellamy.
  • eklynne wrote: »
    Yippee! I remember getting my first double payment then getting another payment about 2 weeks later. I feel so rich at the start of term.
    Whereabouts in Glasgow do you study?

    Just started at caley
  • OMG status on two of the payments says SUBMITTED :beer: praise the lord !
    How long does it take for submitted to become cash in the bank ?


    So relieved OH wouldn't have been going next week if this had no come through we have run out of cash
    "Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes." :cool:


    All truth goes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Then, it is violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident.
  • Lokolo
    Lokolo Posts: 20,861 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts
    OMG status on two of the payments says SUBMITTED :beer: praise the lord !
    How long does it take for submitted to become cash in the bank ?


    So relieved OH wouldn't have been going next week if this had no come through we have run out of cash

    3-4 working days. Most probably come into bank account Friday.
  • :T:T:T:T:T:T:T

    Hmmm bottle of Jack daniels in the shopping basket as a treat on Friday then lol

    This whole student finance debacle has made me turn to drink
    "Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes." :cool:


    All truth goes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Then, it is violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident.
  • Mine is dated 21st of Sept but I don't register at uni until 22nd. I just pray that it will come through as soon as possible. I'm so skint!!
  • Lokolo
    Lokolo Posts: 20,861 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts
    swstudent wrote: »
    Mine is dated 21st of Sept but I don't register at uni until 22nd. I just pray that it will come through as soon as possible. I'm so skint!!

    It will come 3-4 days after you register :)
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.