We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Portrush Airshow any one going?

1235

Comments

  • Jaime-V
    Jaime-V Posts: 466 Forumite
    ok now I have totally mucked up the thread, how do I fix it? Will I delete some of the pics. DOH!! and Sorry!!
    Norn Iron club member - 265
  • dmxdave
    dmxdave Posts: 1,609
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    Forumite
    Jaime-V wrote: »
    ok now I have totally mucked up the thread, how do I fix it? Will I delete some of the pics. DOH!! and Sorry!!

    How? I don't see anything wrong.
    Dave
  • Jaime-V
    Jaime-V Posts: 466 Forumite
    page 2, is now v wide on my lappy, you need to scroll across to see the other pics I posted up, is it ok then?

    I posted up some more pics for yous to nosey at.
    Norn Iron club member - 265
  • dmxdave
    dmxdave Posts: 1,609
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    Forumite
    It's fine as you said just need to use the scroll bar. BTW I think i started it lol
    Dave
  • Jaime-V
    Jaime-V Posts: 466 Forumite
    Phew thats ok then lol. right thats enough planes for tonight! hopefully someone might post some airshow pics tomorrow if anyone has any.
    Norn Iron club member - 265
  • I'm uploading now as we speak!
    Northern Ireland club member No 382 :j
  • Some are a bit fuzzy, but I had to use an optical zoom!

    Picture034.jpg
    Picture084.jpg
    Picture145.jpg
    Picture089.jpg
    Picture252.jpg
    Picture281.jpg
    Picture345.jpg
    Picture395.jpg
    Northern Ireland club member No 382 :j
  • gibbyni
    gibbyni Posts: 335 Forumite
    thanks money some good photos there
  • wayne77
    wayne77 Posts: 406 Forumite
    Some good pics there guys..anything worth going up to Port for today?
  • gibbyni
    gibbyni Posts: 335 Forumite
    11am - Gates open, Model aircraft flights on beach
    11.30am - Royal Marine unarmed combat on beach
    12.15pm - Air displays start
    5.30pm - Air displays end
    5.45pm - Model aircraft flights on beach (to 6.45pm)
    7pm - Beach re-opens

    Thats the timetable as for whats on all I know of is the Euro Fighter, not to sure on the time and Red Arrows at 5pm. Im sure there will be plenty inbetween
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.