Claiming mileage

Options

Comments

• ICATQ
    ICATQ Posts: 664 Forumite
    Options
    ^^ thanks,

i know nothing about the RAF P within the RAF...

<--- Aircraft Techie.. TG1 :)

Most techies do have a working knowledge - usually through close contact on a friday or saturday night :rotfl:
  • Fliss_M
    Fliss_M Posts: 695 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for that ICATQ, I did think it was acting cpl, getting my hopes up, lol.

SAC pay, which level would that be? The table isnt clear if all the pay is the same depending on level or if you jump levels depending on your standing on the left table. Cheers. (DH was getting hopes up about cpl too, hehe, think he was just looking forward to earning more then me for once, lol)
    4 children, 2 cars, 2 full time working parents, large detached house and the will to save every money saving penny we can
  • ICATQ
    ICATQ Posts: 664 Forumite
    Options
    Fliss_M wrote: »
    Thanks for that ICATQ, I did think it was acting cpl, getting my hopes up, lol.

SAC pay, which level would that be? The table isnt clear if all the pay is the same depending on level or if you jump levels depending on your standing on the left table. Cheers. (DH was getting hopes up about cpl too, hehe, think he was just looking forward to earning more then me for once, lol)

Ignore the right hand col, he is on the higher pay band. Starting at the bottom and moving up in annual increments until he gets promoted to Cpl then he will move into the Cpl bracket and then move up that one until Sgt etc etc.
  • adam918
    adam918 Posts: 80 Forumite
    Options
    If he is going to be away alot id advise trying to get to a bigger unit that work 4 on 4 off that way youll see more of each other. Otherwise theres plenty of units in lincolnshire which are commutable to notts.
    Adam

:beer:
  • Fliss_M
    Options
    Cheers Adam. I must admit, I have my hopes for linconshire or 4 on 4 off, we'll see what he gets when he is in. (tho dont mis-understand, I am also quite prepared for seeing him 2 ays a week plus communte from valley etc.)
    4 children, 2 cars, 2 full time working parents, large detached house and the will to save every money saving penny we can
  • adam918
    adam918 Posts: 80 Forumite
    Options
    There fairly good at giving you your first or second choice on your dream sheet when your in training and with 5 or 6 bases in lincs you should get the posting the pair of you want.
    Adam

:beer:
  • studavidson
    Options
    adam918 wrote: »
    There fairly good at giving you your first or second choice on your dream sheet when your in training and with 5 or 6 bases in lincs you should get the posting the pair of you want.

Not for RAFP. I could count on 1 hand the amount of RAFP that got anything from their dreamsheet.
  • monkeychild
    Options
    It is a dreamsheet! It has taken me 12 years to finally get a posting in an area I wanted lol.
  • ktuludays
    Options
    Not for RAFP. I could count on 1 hand the amount of RAFP that got anything from their dreamsheet.

good that is all they deserve. pointless trade!!
    You got to get through what you've got to go through to get what you want but you got to know what you want to get through what you got to go through.
  • Fliss_M
    Options
    ktuludays wrote: »
    good that is all they deserve. pointless trade!!

And what a delightful chap you sound! What reasonable deduction and arguement. "I dont like em so their pointless"

If it was pointless the MOD would be the first to strip it for costs. Me suspects its people like you that means the trade is needed more then ever.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure