Options

Comments

• radoxme
    radoxme Posts: 9 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ACG wrote: »
    !!!!!!!

Thats quite possibly the most rediculous post ive EVER read in my life.

So its Bupa' fault you took your eye off the ball and were attacked?
    Im from Manchester, not the worst part but by no means the best. If i see a group of hoodies, i cross the road. If i see something i dont like i find an alternative route. If someone comes out and attacks me by surprise...well, its a surprise! The NHS, Bupa or Mystic Meg couldnt have predicted it.

I sell PMI, i sell very little of it though mainly because my clients are not in a position to be able to afford it - theyre more concerned with protecting their income and family. I also dont have PMI, whilst the NHS isnt perfect its always served me pretty well. when im financially more sound i will probably look at it but for now im young healthy and no family so im happy to live life without it.

The people were known to me and had been threatening me for some time. They came to their door with a bat. They carried I knife and had taken out to threaten with it. That is what made me anxious. To give me medication against gp wishes as she knew this was going on was wrong. I had avoided assault for some time.

This was in a hostel in Birmingham where people are regularly murdered in hostels and in the current riots they have pointed guns at police helicopters. Not to say where many Islamic terrorists were planning the 911 attacks.

It was ten years ago. I have never been assaulted before or since.

Boom!
  • Wutang_2
    Wutang_2 Posts: 2,513 Forumite
    Options
    radoxme wrote: »
    I had bupa and my mum sent me to see a shrink in a posh area who saw I was panicky and gave me panic disorder medication. the gp on the other hand who lived in the same part of Birmingham as me said I was right to be panicky as the area was very violent. she told me not to take the medication. I ignored her and took it. Big mistake. I was lured from my home and very badly beaten. I had to fight for my life. I have marks on my neck where they tried to slit my throat.
    bottom line the nhs knows best. they know if you are ill or just in survival mode as they know where you live. as has been shown with Mike Jackson and Whitney Houston private shrinks are little more than drug dealers who will send you to an early grave. they do not have to pay disability benefits when you are hurt .the state does so they don't put you at risk.
    any quacks bring it on!

Yeah!! I love this...

What are the name of your drugs? Do you have any spare?
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • Wutang_2
    Options
    radoxme wrote: »
    The people were known to me and had been threatening me for some time. They came to their door with a bat. They carried I knife and had taken out to threaten with it. That is what made me anxious. To give me medication against gp wishes as she knew this was going on was wrong. I had avoided assault for some time.

This was in a hostel in Birmingham where people are regularly murdered in hostels and in the current riots they have pointed guns at police helicopters. Not to say where many Islamic terrorists were planning the 911 attacks.

It was ten years ago. I have never been assaulted before or since.

Boom!

The moral of this story is - not everyone should be allowed internet access.
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • radoxme
    Options
    Boom! Amen to that spacc.
  • radoxme
    Options
    lustral. now with a suicidal ideation warning. !!!! you.
  • radoxme
    Options
    I've been rich and I've been poor. Being poor is a lot safer. That is probably why no one gives a hoot that you all are!
  • radoxme
    Options
    Also I have found that the NHS has a fully integrated approach. They look at your living situation and have the power with social services to put you in a better environment and sort out health related benefits. They change your whole life for the better.

In contrast when using private health you have a lovely hospital, but at the end of it you are thrust right back into the life that caused the problem. Be this an all boys boarding school or a bed and breakfast with parents paying.

Through the NHS I have a flat in a rural friendly area and 200 pounds a week benefits. After several contacts with private health, before I was classed as chronic and ineligible,I got nothing.
  • radoxme
    Options
    There are currently 59 separate cases taking the manufacturer pfizer to court in the US over Lustral. Such now known effects as suicidal ideation and birth deformities. If you want to pay for the privilege of the next untested drug ruining your life go right ahead.

By all means get private medical insurance but without the mental health component. In a British study Lustral was found to cause suicidal fantasy in 20% of people. However these people were not mentally ill and had never had mental illness. Cure suicidal depression by giving a pill that causes suicidal thoughts even in totally normal people? Come on. Surely even your brain washed capitalist egos can see that is not on.

No wonder the best and most wealthy brains have buzzed off to communist states after infiltrating the very heart of British intelligence.
  • tonyg_2
    tonyg_2 Posts: 494 Forumite
    Options
    out2lunch wrote: »
    I have been with AXA PPP for 25 years my annual cost has gone up excessively and I need to find out if they are ripping me off. How do I find this out or re-negotiate the annual cost when I have got some health issues which are covered by AXA but will not be covered by any other company?

I have a high level health insurance policy with Axa PPP - Premier Cover level 2 with zero excess. this has past History Disregarded (was originally a corporate policy).

I am a male age 46 and I was recently shocked to see it increase by about 25% to £230 per month (ie almost £2800 per annum).

Do people think this is excessive for the cover?

Thank you in advance for any help!
  • Wutang_2
    Options
    tonyg wrote: »
    I have a high level health insurance policy with Axa PPP - Premier Cover level 2 with zero excess. this has past History Disregarded (was originally a corporate policy).

I am a male age 46 and I was recently shocked to see it increase by about 25% to £230 per month (ie almost £2800 per annum).

Do people think this is excessive for the cover?

Thank you in advance for any help!

You have an ok level of cover (read up on level.2 with cancer drugs). mhd is expensive and is worth paying for if necessary - heart or cancer history - otherwise that's a huge amount. Proper huge.

Look up axa on the Which report, you might cry!!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback