Dissertation

With it nearly being hand in date for my dissertation i guess there will be others on here in the same position, just wondered how everyone is coping!
Mortgage free Start amount feb 2014 227000. Current amount nov 2014 217000.

Challenges 2015
No alcohol January. No spend February
Write down all spends over the whole year

Comments

• davelewis
    davelewis Posts: 471 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    I've just completed mine. Only a mini one (4,000 words) so not too bad. But great feeling when its done.

Best of luck with yours.
  • milk
    milk Posts: 473 Forumite
    I'm nearly there but still no light at the end of the tunnel, hope to see it soon only about 4000 words to go ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • I handed mine in 4 weeks ago... 95,000 words :eek: :eek:

Keep going and good luck ;)
    de do-do-do, de dar-dar-dar ;)
  • I've still got mine to go.....I think the limit is around 25,000 words. Once I've finishedmy exams I can finalise exactly what I'm doing and start my Literature Review. It's stressing me out and it's not due till the 15th August.

Aurora - just wondering if yours is a PhD thesis? 95 000 - WOW!
    :dance::j Take That 23/12/2007:j :dance:
  • I've still got mine to go.....I think the limit is around 25,000 words. Once I've finishedmy exams I can finalise exactly what I'm doing and start my Literature Review. It's stressing me out and it's not due till the 15th August.

Aurora - just wondering if yours is a PhD thesis? 95 000 - WOW!

It was indeed :rolleyes:

I'm waiting for the results now :eek:
  • Good Luck! My one is only a Masters thank god!
    :dance::j Take That 23/12/2007:j :dance:
  • Good Luck! My one is only a Masters thank god!

well good luck to you too :D
  • spl2nh
    spl2nh Posts: 136 Forumite
    Goodluck to all of you. Its my first year not as a student and I cant say I miss it.
  • clur84
    clur84 Posts: 138 Forumite
    Im well streesing over mine, handing in first draft tommorrow but get the feeling am going o be dispointed with result. I know what I want to say just cant write it without plagerism lol. Dont you just wish the marker could come inside your head for a minute and know you know the answers. They sould also take into account the 100s of hours searching the net and library and finding article you read that in the end don't even apply. lol rant over. good luck everyone x By the way what subjects are yours in and whats the title? Mine is Psychology: Orthographic knowledge in Skilled and less skilled adult readers! (entirly off what I though I was going to do before meeting with subject tutor)
  • I handed mine in 4 weeks ago... 95,000 words :eek: :eek:

Keep going and good luck ;)

Hope all goes well, I know how tough it is, best of luck! Then again, who needs luck after 95,000 words.......... Knock em dead kid!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure