** Its Monday....again Daily Natter **

Options

Comments

• becky_rtw
    becky_rtw Posts: 8,389 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Dont worry red - I've had a vanilla latte (skinny but huge) and a cinnamon bun = yummy and I'm already thinking about lunch!!! :p
  • Bunnyinthelights
    Options
    What news yesterday Bookie?! What have I missed??!!
    Empty pockets never held anyone back, only empty heads and empty hearts can do that -Peale
  • Bunnyinthelights
    Options
    Yum, crisps...

*Bunny runs to garage to get a bag*
    Empty pockets never held anyone back, only empty heads and empty hearts can do that -Peale
  • sallyx
    sallyx Posts: 15,815 Forumite
    Options
    Yeah what have I missed too Bookie

Bun I have no idea but let me have a look in my book and I'll get back to you :)
    I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change And breakaway. I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change and breakaway ....
    Finally Debt Free...
  • sallyx
    sallyx Posts: 15,815 Forumite
    Options
    Yum, crisps...

*Bunny runs to garage to get a bag*

Step away from the Crisps...I thought you said you were fed up of eating carp young lady! *insert telling off smilie*
    I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change And breakaway. I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change and breakaway ....
    Finally Debt Free...
  • jacs76
    jacs76 Posts: 2,140 Forumite
    edited 3 August 2009 at 10:44AM
    Options
    morning :D

thought i would just pop in to say hi, i have got a million and one things to do today, most of those million things is washing/ironing related!

john has just left to go back to where he works, i hate it every monday.

anyhoo, Bunny, it will so be worth it, it must be lovely to make a nice house in a nice area completely your own, pic's on FB? i love seeing other peoples houses as i have always lived in MQ boxes that all look the same just different furniture!

Luc, sending you big big hugs, you are doing all the right things and will feel better! it is nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about, i hope you know that and please don't think i am being obvious in any way, and if i lived closer we could walk my hounds together as my dogs and the few friends i have are the only thing that keeps me together during S**T times.

right washing about to finish and dan wants some toast and jam
  • redsquirrel80
    redsquirrel80 Posts: 12,457 Forumite
    Options
    becky_rtw wrote: »
    Dont worry red - I've had a vanilla latte (skinny but huge) and a cinnamon bun = yummy and I'm already thinking about lunch!!! :p

Mmm buns :D Sorry to hear you had to drop out of the race at the weekend, better to know when to stop though than do yourself any harm!
    Debt@16.12.09 £10,362.38, now debt free as of 29.02.2012.
    "I cannot make my days longer so I strive to make them better."
  • Bunnyinthelights
    Options
    It will be lovely once it's done Jacs-can't wait.

Thanks SAl-grotty creatures!

Right, I am going to attack ironing with vervor for an hour-if you see me back on here-tell me to GET OFF!
  • becky_rtw
    becky_rtw Posts: 8,389 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    No worries - it was a choice of annoy myself by carrying on or stop - suffice to say stop happened pretty quickly - not disappointed though, its one of those races (I was third from last at that point) a lot of people realised they werent on for a pb and dropped out about that point too :D

And it was cheap so its not like I lost lots of money - didnt get my mug though = boo :p
  • Bunnyinthelights
    Options
    *Bunny wipes crisps crumbs off facce*

Ok, stepping away from crisps now Sal *whistles*

(they were really nice, sorry)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure