** Its Monday....again Daily Natter **

Options

Comments

• Ames
    Ames Posts: 18,459 Forumite
    Options
    Mmmm vanilla latte! I love grande-skinny-sugar free-vanilla-latte-to stay in's, but it's a pain ordering them! Actually I love the full fat full sugar ones more, but my waist doesn't!

Although I've eaten myself silly with cake and things over the last few days, thanks to the arguments with sister. A new week, a new day and a new start though.

I want to know Bookie's news from yesterday too!

I'm trying to decide what to do today, did loads yesterday so don't feel up to much today. I was going to start listing my books on ebay, then remembered I don't have any scales and don't want to guess at postage. Could carry on with the filing, but I need some more files and things.

Could just laze about and read and go online...
    Unless I say otherwise 'you' means the general you not you specifically.
  • postingalwaysposting
    Options
    Morning all :j Thanks all for a fabby day yesterday!

Bookie, so glad you had a relaxing holiday :D

I know Gem cant arrange the Bristol meet now as she cant afford to come. But I know BB and Pepe has arranged to come. Shall I start a new thread? I am happy to 'oversee' but I am not an expert in town as I very rarely go there :rotfl:

Anyways finishing my room today. Mum done a fantastic job with most of the wallpaper yesterday so now its painting and putting up the feature wallpaper. I also have to go and get my new desk :j

Have a fab day all :j
  • bookseller1980
    Options
    Bunny - I have more or less done the same sort of stuff to my bungalow - piccies on FB. hard work but worth it if that's where you want to be.
    Lot still to do if I get to stay here.
  • jacs76
    jacs76 Posts: 2,140 Forumite
    Options
    forgot to say, lovely to meet you PAP even though it was quite rushed and brief :D
  • sallyx
    sallyx Posts: 15,815 Forumite
    Options
    *Bunny wipes crisps crumbs off facce*

Ok, stepping away from crisps now Sal *whistles*

(they were really nice, sorry)

:rotfl::rotfl:
    You is naughty!
    I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change And breakaway. I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change and breakaway ....
    Finally Debt Free...
  • Ames
    Options
    When was the Bristol meet arranged for? I'd love to go to that one.
  • postingalwaysposting
    Options
    Ames wrote: »
    When was the Bristol meet arranged for? I'd love to go to that one.

Saturday September 12th I think Ames :confused:Here is the original thread.
  • maryotuam
    maryotuam Posts: 506 Forumite
    Options
    I need to get and send $60 dollars to a shop in US. My best guess is to send cash but wrap it in foil so it can't be detected. Can't deal with the shop any other way apart from a cheque and that's no good in sterling.
    Apart from that it is a good morning because it's not raining for a change:j
    It's great to be ALIVE!
  • maryotuam
    maryotuam Posts: 506 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry for posting in wrong thread folks.
    It's great to be ALIVE!
  • Ames
    Options
    Don't suppose you know anyone in the states that you could pay through paypal and them send a cheque?

11th September should be ok for me, I have a little bit spare in September's budget, more if my sister carries on being stubborn and not wanting any food money.

Does anyone know where I can get an old fashioned shopping bag from? I mean a wicker (that's not right but the nearest I can think) one that's a decent size and can go over my shoulder? I get a lot off the market and don't like using carrier bags, but most shopping bags are either too small and need carrying by the hand. A shoulder one's more convenient and easier, and doesn't hurt my wrist. Or if anyone can think of the right name for one, 'shopping bag basket thingy' probably wont turn up many search results!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure