** Its Monday....again Daily Natter **

Options

Comments

• sallyx
    sallyx Posts: 15,815 Forumite
    Options
    Im in the sooooo tired camp too Squizz...did you see the "good friend" this weekend?
    I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change And breakaway. I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change and breakaway ....
    Finally Debt Free...
  • redsquirrel80
    redsquirrel80 Posts: 12,457 Forumite
    Options
    sallyx wrote: »
    Im in the sooooo tired camp too Squizz...did you see the "good friend" this weekend?

I saw him and met most of his family! :eek: Nah it was great, really lovely :)
    Debt@16.12.09 £10,362.38, now debt free as of 29.02.2012.
    "I cannot make my days longer so I strive to make them better."
  • ghostmadlittlemiss
    Options
    Nobody on the Weybiza thread even remembers I was there! :eek: *sulks in a corner* :D Seriously now, it was a great meet and I'm really glad I went, even though I didn't get back until 1/4 to 11 and the taxi driver was a real a*seh*le. I should've taken the bus.

I got about 3 hours sleep last night so I won't be staying long. Just wanted to say hi, check my online banking and do my daily scratch. I'll talk to you all tomorrow.
    Kayleigh
  • Bunnyinthelights
    Bunnyinthelights Posts: 15,278 Forumite
    Options
    Morning everyone.

I'm at home today with the kids. How do you make those dolls that you cut out and they are all attached?
    Empty pockets never held anyone back, only empty heads and empty hearts can do that -Peale
  • sallyx
    Options
    Bun you fold the paper like a concertina and then draw the doll but make sure you leave the end of the arm/hand uncut on the folded bit and then when you pull it out, it should be joined together

what you making?? Come on details please :)
    I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change And breakaway. I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change and breakaway ....
    Finally Debt Free...
  • Bunnyinthelights
    Options
    Freya wants flowers like that and I keep doing it wrong!
    Empty pockets never held anyone back, only empty heads and empty hearts can do that -Peale
  • Lucifa73
    Lucifa73 Posts: 7,726 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello

Feeling carp today - need to talk to doc tomorrow about upping anti Ds as the improvements seem to have tailed off:confused::(

We're considering putting the flat on the market after Xmas and if it sells before we manage to find something renting for a few months. We can rent a 3 bed house for less than our current mortgage...
    26.2.19/14.1.19: T MC 3629.26/3629.26 : VM 0% 1050/13876.59 : W 0% 100/1485 = 4409.26/18990.85 =25.17%
    28.1.19/28.1.19 Hubs 0% £400/£2,977 =13.44%
    SPC 2019 #073

• Bunnyinthelights
    Options
    Om sitting in my new conservatory on my new 'snuggle chair' and it's so comfortable! Like it was made for sitting chatting to friends on a laptop...

Have GOT TO attack ironing pile today-it's taken over the living room and kids look like Huck Finn as wearing clothes that are too small because it's all that's left in their drawers...
  • sallyx
    Options
    Freya wants flowers like that and I keep doing it wrong!

Make sure you don't cut all the way around. Flowers will look a little funny as you would have to join petal to petal IYSWIM
    Finally Debt Free...
  • redsquirrel80
    redsquirrel80 Posts: 12,457 Forumite
    Options
    Lucifa73 wrote: »
    Hello

Feeling carp today - need to talk to doc tomorrow about upping anti Ds as the improvements seem to have tailed off:confused::(

We're considering putting the flat on the market after Xmas and if it sells before we manage to find something renting for a few months. We can rent a 3 bed house for less than our current mortgage...

Hugs Luc :grouphug:
    Debt@16.12.09 £10,362.38, now debt free as of 29.02.2012.
    "I cannot make my days longer so I strive to make them better."
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport