Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 8 (and chat)

Options

Comments

• josie
    josie Posts: 3,107 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    If Mr T's stopped taking internet coupons, I, for one, would be gutted.

these coupons are worth a lot of money to me and I use some of them every shop.icon9.gif

My main T's in town has started taken internet coupons after about a 6 month ban! :j

I do feel tho, like the old R&R (refund & retain) the coupon policy at T's will disappear one of these days, like Asda did, but then hopefully it'll be on to the next thing!

Just wish I could find some Rinse Aid coupons - looked everywhere and can't find any...
  • aallank
    aallank Posts: 2,254 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    She would have and she could have - if they were all different. :T

You will be amazed at how soon you CAN amass a mix of coupons worth a lot of money, if you follow advice on here. There are sooo many mocs around at the moment, not just printables either. TBH I don't even use any printables in some transactions (one local store doesn't allow printables even if you buy the product, due to staff internet coupon abuse). I have enough original mocs to 'get by' anyway...:o

What I would do as a newbie, is use your first printables to buy products, mags or papers with more mocs on them. Do this a few times over a week or two. Each time try to buy a Nestle pikapak, Alpro Soya and Galaxy Hot choc (both with sticky mocs on if you can find the right ones), some Blue Dragon sweet chilli sauce (25p moc on the collar) and Ecover washing up liquid (£1.75 in mocs on the collar if you can find one).

Then finish off your shop with a Finish Rinse Aid (£3 moc on it if it's not been swiped...), plus any newspapers or mags with coupons in - see the daily newspaper thread each morning.

If you won't use these products then it's not worth buying them all in one go - if at all - but some of us without dishwashers buy Rinse Aid anyway and maybe sell it at a car boot sale. Worth thinking about. You have to speculate to accumulate!

Before you know it, your coupon-wallet will have maybe 12 different original mocs in it, plus your next set of PDF printables. Suddenly you'll be saving over £10 per shop (and you'll need that coupon policy ready for your first trouting so never leave it at home). It's the easiest way to save money once you know how & where to get, and use, coupons.

I treat couponing like another part-time job (I have 2 other term-time only jobs but couponing is easier and worth more money).:D

WOW, great info CM, thank you :j :j

I haven't heard of these two before (highlighted in red), could you please give me more details of what they look like etc and how much they are if you wouldn't mind!? :confused::confused:
  • swannee_D_3
    swannee_D_3 Posts: 1,671 Forumite
    edited 23 August 2009 at 7:15PM
    Options
    annod27 wrote: »
    think i found my first coupon £1.95 sport diver magazine checked in my tesco today and it was onsale

Hi Annod27, this has been posted before but removed as tesco don't sell a load and could jeapodise the policy...

but thanks anyway and keep looking, if you find another £1.95 pdf you'll have a lot of pals on here!!

have a look here and the subsequent pages as to why,

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?p=23243427&highlight=#post23243427

and here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?p=23245643#post23245643
  • josie
    josie Posts: 3,107 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    kathie1101 wrote: »

That is good news, anything that stops photocopies and forgeries being used has got to be good but makes you wonder if that means they will stop taking the pdf type coupons:confused::confused: Although maybe not cos I suppose they are freely downloadable there is no need to forge them or photocopy them (unless someone is changing the values of them) whereas the couponnet ones are limited and thus the temptation to photocopy etc is a lot greater and the stores probably take a lot more forgeries/photocopies on these.

You can't photocopy the couponnet ones. There's something on them - I think probably in the dotty scrambled rectangle bit near the top on the right, that means any photocopies come up completely black. I know someone who tried to do them at work, so they've at least managed to put a block on that side of things, which is good.
  • ella_ella_ella
    Options
    Thank you Coupon-mad great advice :j

Does anyone know how people manage to show only one post?....just so I can print that off without printing the rest of the page!
    :heart: I love my gorgeous little girl :heart:
  • Thrifty_Sister
    Options
    If you click on the number in the right hand corner.................HTH
  • ella_ella_ella
    Options
    If you click on the number in the right hand corner.................HTH

Fantastic, thank you so much :D
    :heart: I love my gorgeous little girl :heart:
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,314 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Ooh can i do that? Is it just tesco that will accept this? Cause we only have sainsburys and waitrose near us thanks in advance.

You can also use coupons in Waitrose providing they stock the product. At the moment my local Waitrose is accepting any number of coupons including multiples but I don't know if this is nationwide. I am using multiples of the KOS coupons on each shop without any problem mixed in with smaller value ones.

You may have to work out the best SA to go to - I find the young staff are usually the best and especially the weekend ones.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,737 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    aallank wrote: »
    WOW, great info CM, thank you :j :j

I haven't heard of these two before (highlighted in red), could you please give me more details of what they look like etc and how much they are if you wouldn't mind!? :confused::confused:

I never noticed the prices, I just buy stuff for mocs! My family uses most things up as there are 6 of us, plus I swap food and mocs with my Mum and Nestle Pik-a-pak spares with COUPONGIRL. Nothing gets wasted.

You are looking for Alpro Soya milk (it's in a tall carton like the Lactofree, will be somewhere in the milk chiller) and some of them have a 40p moc stuck on the front. Valid till 31.12.09. It's quite nice milk to use with cereal, I'm not so keen on it in tea though. I think you may be able to freeze it, not sure.

And the Ecover, I have only found the £1.75 collars on the Ecover washing up liquid in Waitrose, but I think mhoc posted on PTS about finding it in the Co-op as well. It's on offer in Waitrose (buy 2 get 3rd one free) so if they all have neck-collars on you have lots of mocs (the £1.75 is made up of a 75p, a 60p and a 40p NSS mocs (Valid till 30.9.09).

hth
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • pinkprincedss1980
    Options
    Mum2Hannah wrote: »
    AFAIK this will be SA dependent b'coz the coupons do state the following: spend £5/£10 (whatever the requirements on the minimum spend) or more so, technically, if I purchase, say £16, worth of household goods I could only b allowed to use 1 voucher as it states 'spend £8 or more'... generally, some SA's will let it b if they scan as these r T's coupons but I've found many to read the conditions on the vouchers and hand them back... thus, unfortunately, very SA dependent...:(

I asked at cs desk instore last weekend and was told you could use more than one of each DM moc in a transaction as long as the min spend was met and so far since doing this we have not had any probs other than the odd one not scanning which cs refund you for no probs :D:D:D:D

Also our local T's accept the Lidl vouchers no probs :D:D:j:j:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport