Cheap Theme Parks Deals note discussion / Report top offers

Options

Comments

• Rocky67_2
    Rocky67_2 Posts: 49 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone know of any dicounts/offers/vouchers available for Flamingo Land? We want to take the girls next week but it's so expensive.
    :D I love my nursing necklaces. Keep babies hands occupied and you free to breastfeed in peace.
  • kerrygblade
    Options
    Found this on www.raring2go.co.uk/sheffield Family of 4 for £58 - Saves over 50% on entry!

I have copied the Ts and Cs below!!

You need a copy mag but it says you can request a copy of the local mag if you dont have one!

Bring this voucher and a copy of the Raring2Go! Magazine with you for your discount entry. Children aged under 4 are free every day. This voucher can admit a maximum of 2 Adults and 2 Children.
    * Children 11 years old and under.

1.By using this voucher you accept the Terms and Conditions and are bound by the Regulations currently in force at Alton Towers Theme Park (`Alton`), copies of which are available on request.
    2.This Voucher entitles the bearer to a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children, on a family ticket for £58.00. Only one Voucher can be redeemed per person per transaction.
    3.Visitors under 4 years of age enter Alton free of charge. Visitors under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a person 18 years of age or over.
    4.This Voucher is non-transferable, cannot be sold and no cash alternative will be offered. The exchange price of this Voucher is £0.0001. Admission prices are subject to change.
    5.This Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher offer, any discounted or concessionary rates, annual or family passes, inclusive travel packages, pre-booked or timed tickets.
    6.Amended, defaced or photocopied vouchers will not be accepted.
    7.This Voucher is valid from 26.3.2011 until 24.7.2011. Excluding 19th & 29th June, 4th - 8th July, 11th - 15th & 18th - 22nd July. All dates are for 2011. Dates are subject to change, please check opening dates before your visit. This Voucher must be used at the time of entry and is not valid when making advance credit card bookings or for the purchase of timed tickets.
    8.Alton reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions for technical, operational, health and safety or any other reasons including over capacity.
    9.Size height and age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and attractions.
    10.Exchange or sale of this Voucher for profit is prohibited. For further information visit www.altontowers.com
  • kerrygblade
    Options
    This is also on www.raring2go.co.uk

Terms & Conditions
    ADULTS £18.50 AND CHILDREN £13.50
    1. Voucher valid from 26 March 2011 to 30 June 2011. Please confirm opening times before your visit.
    2. By using this Voucher you accept these Terms & Conditions & are bound by the Regulations currently in force at Chessington World of Adventures (‘Chessington’).
    3. This voucher entitles a maximum of four adults each at £18.50 incl VAT and six children each at £13.50 incl VAT 1 day entry to Chessington.
    4. Visitors under 1 metre in height enter free of charge.
    5. Visitors under 12 years must be accompanied by a person 18 years or over.
    6. Voucher is non transferable, cannot be sold & no cash alternative is offered.
    7. Not valid in conjunction with discounted or concessionary rates, Annual or Family Passes, travel packages, pre booked or timed tickets.
    8. Voucher must be used at the time of entry & is not valid with advanced bookings.
    9. We reserve the right to refuse entry & to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities.
    10. Size, height, age restrictions & medical warnings apply to certain rides & attractions. 11. Dates and prices subject to change.
  • kerrygblade
    Options
  • kerrygblade
    kerrygblade Posts: 27 Forumite
    edited 13 April 2011 at 9:20PM
    Options
    Raring2go! Sheffield magazine for Spring 11 has a voucher in for £14.95 per person entry to Lightwater valley. Upto 6 people per voucher.

I have just checked and it is online at www.raring2go.co.uk/sheffield and then on vouchers.
  • mickeyjojo
    Options
    Legoland are offering 2 days visit for the price of 1 with an over night stay. And kids go free (on selected dates). One of those dates is 28/5/2011. I have two kids, one is 4(CHILD), one is 2(INFANT). If i type in the correct details the price is £156.....but if i click my 4yr old as an infant on their website the price drops to £124. And theres me thinking kids went free. Legoland had no explanation for this and kept passing me from person to person on a premium 0845 number. I was on the phone for roughly 15 minutes and my query was not answered. I have also contacted Watchdog.
  • Discodave
    Discodave Posts: 617 Forumite
    Options
    lauradora wrote: »
    Voucher available for lightwater valley on voucher codes!
    I have them on facebook, they're worth watching just for good offers!

go to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and search for days out and theme parks

:D

you have a linky?
  • jay213
    jay213 Posts: 270 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options

Terms & Conditions

ADULTS £18.50 AND CHILDREN £13.50
    1. Voucher valid from 26 March 2011 to 30 June 2011. Please confirm opening times before your visit.
    2. By using this Voucher you accept these Terms & Conditions & are bound by the Regulations currently in force at Chessington World of Adventures (‘Chessington’).
    3. This voucher entitles a maximum of four adults each at £18.50 incl VAT and six children each at £13.50 incl VAT 1 day entry to Chessington.
    4. Visitors under 1 metre in height enter free of charge.
    5. Visitors under 12 years must be accompanied by a person 18 years or over.
    6. Voucher is non transferable, cannot be sold & no cash alternative is offered.
    7. Not valid in conjunction with discounted or concessionary rates, Annual or Family Passes, travel packages, pre booked or timed tickets.
    8. Voucher must be used at the time of entry & is not valid with advanced bookings.
    9. We reserve the right to refuse entry & to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities.
    10. Size, height, age restrictions & medical warnings apply to certain rides & attractions. 11. Dates and prices subject to change.

Do you need a copy of the magazine for this offer?

I havent heard of this company before I take it that these vouchers will be accepted? I would want to travel all the way down there with the kids to get told they are not valid.
  • susancs
    susancs Posts: 3,888 Forumite
    Options
    jay213 wrote: »
    Do you need a copy of the magazine for this offer?

I havent heard of this company before I take it that these vouchers will be accepted? I would want to travel all the way down there with the kids to get told they are not valid.
    We used the vouchers a few years ago for legoland with no problems. You have to register on the site and then it allows you to print off the vouchers. This magazine has been around for a few years now and a lot of the school give it out to the children. Thins there may be different versions for different areas.
  • kerrygblade
    Options
    Sorry for late reply been away over the weekend. It says you need a copy of the magazine but you can request one via the website. Yes they do work i used last years offer through them. And a few friends i know have used them too, sometimes they ask for mags and sometimes they dont! Best to take one with you in case.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure