Cheap Theme Parks Deals note discussion / Report top offers

Options

Comments

• Lindagreenacre
    Options
    We are planning on taking our grand daughter to Warwick castle later this year and I found a voucher on www.visitheheart.com or www.visitheartofengland.com
    It is for a free child entry when purchasing one adult ticket and is valid until 31/12/11
  • AMG762
    AMG762 Posts: 478 Forumite
    Options
  • leanneclark
    leanneclark Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    Here's a great Thorpe Park voucher. it's a buy one get one free with 2 x saw fastracks. voucher expires april 30th 2011

enjoy!

bogofdeals.com/?s=thorpe+park
  • nodley
    nodley Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    check out this link for a printable voucher that gets an adult and under 5 in for £15

www dot kidstart dot co dot uk/Resources/LLW_preschool.pdf

This one is for a family of 4 for £70

www dot kidstart dot co dot uk/Resources/LLW_AprilJune2011.pdf

sorry for the bad formatted links - I'm not allowed to post URLs as Im new.
  • lauradora
    lauradora Posts: 1,371 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 8 April 2011 at 8:48PM
    Options
    Voucher available for lightwater valley on voucher codes!
    I have them on facebook, they're worth watching just for good offers!

go to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and search for days out and theme parks

:D
    On a mission
  • fishlips
    fishlips Posts: 46 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi WHSmith 2 for 1 tickets will be given out mon 11th to 17th april. Hope this helps
  • ikr2
    ikr2 Posts: 170 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 10 April 2011 at 11:03PM
    Options
    nodley wrote: »
    check out this link for a printable voucher that gets an adult and under 5 in for £15

www dot kidstart dot co dot uk/Resources/LLW_preschool.pdf

This one is for a family of 4 for £70

www dot kidstart dot co dot uk/Resources/LLW_AprilJune2011.pdf

sorry for the bad formatted links - I'm not allowed to post URLs as Im new.

Note that this is not valid for weekends or school holidays - exact dates of validity are on the voucher. Luckily Leics'. Easter hols are a week later than most so we can go the week after Easter and benefit from the offer.

The small print on the voucher for the first offer refers to the second offer - "2. This voucher entitles a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children entry to LEGOLAND® Windsor for £70 including VAT."

I think this is just an error but have contacted Kidstart to check the voucher will still be honoured.

The offer page on the Kidstart site says "Proof of membership may be requested."

I am not sure how they would do this - I have registered with Kidstart and will print off my membership details in case.

Edit: Going back through this thread I see that Legoland do a similar offer online of adult plus pre-school child for £15. It seems to be for the current season as it is linked from their Tickets and Prices page. Scroll down that page until you get to Special Offers (below the VAT rise bit) and look for the Parent and Toddler link.

I am planning visits to Woburn and Legoland over the next few months. An hour ago it was going to cost me £87 in cash using Clubcard and Nectar points.

Now after re-jigging where I spend points and looking at the various offers it is down to £30 in cash! Thank you everyone who posted relevant offers on this thread.
  • rafianna
    rafianna Posts: 136 Forumite
    Options
    Chessington also do adult plus toddler for 11.50, also not valid for weekends or school holidays. However, it seems to include under fives, whereas Legoland covers under six. Since Chessington is free for anyone under one metre, not that many four-year olds cost anyway!!
  • violetmva
    violetmva Posts: 179 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, just a quick question as i have never used vouchers before. if we are 2 adults and 2 4 year olds how many vouchers we need. Can we get an adult ticket and a free childs each? I am a bit confussed. Adult buys adult what about children's tickets - do they pay full child price?
    Thank you!
  • smevans
    smevans Posts: 169 Forumite
    Options
    The Legoland FREE child ticket doesnt apply to any of the half term holidays, they are excluded as per there website :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure