We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Orlando/Disneyworld Thread (Part 3)

1…481482484486487…631

Comments

  • blakes999 wrote: »
    I always use park-tickets.com, They are based in Kissimmee but have offices in the UK. Fantastic prices (VAT included) and very good service

    Hi these look to have a great 4 day disney & universal pass price which is just what im after do you have to pay a local tax do you knOW. Thanks :)
  • Hi these look to have a great 4 day disney & universal pass price which is just what im after do you have to pay a local tax do you knOW. Thanks :)

    The price you see is the price you pay, I've used them 4 times and have never had to pay any extra.

    Also you get real tickets, not vouchers like some websites

    Hope this helps
  • blakes999 wrote: »
    The price you see is the price you pay, I've used them 4 times and have never had to pay any extra.

    Also you get real tickets, not vouchers like some websites

    Hope this helps


    It does thanks so much:j
  • Phoolgrrrl
    Phoolgrrrl Posts: 685 Forumite
    5% off Florida Tix on Sunday, use code FOOL5. thanks to the dibb

    http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=592590
  • NMSE12
    NMSE12 Posts: 248 Forumite
    Hi, I apologise in advance if this is the wrong place to ask..
    I'm looking at taking the family to Disney/florida in the next few years and i need to start looking into it now (budget reasons :-( )
    Where is the best place to go to book a private villa?
    does it always work out cheaper to do DIY packages or should i consider a package holiday off the highstreet?
    I really want to avoid 5 of us in a room but if it means saving 1K then i am open to it.
    Thank you in advance for ny help you can give me, and aggain apologies if in the wrong section.
    NMSE12
  • cazmcf
    cazmcf Posts: 273 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Hi nmse12. Five years ago I found it cheaper to do it all seperatley, but flights prices have gone up so much I now find it cheaper to do it as a package. In particular I find dial a flight the cheapest. Hope this helps.
    LBM 04/10:j
    Debt was 16700
    Debt free 04/13 :j

    Owe mum 5100 12/16 :(
  • lewt
    lewt Posts: 9,158 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Car hire..

    I'm looking to hire a nice car in Orlando. I fancy either a Dodge Charger or Ford mustang. On the sites that say 'Or similar' Is there anyway to drastically improve the chance of actually getting the car I want rather than some 'similar' heap?
    If i upset you don't stress, never forget that god aint finished with me yet.
  • caz07
    caz07 Posts: 141 Forumite
    hi everyone , I'm after some advice , Thinking of booking for Orlando next March ,staying at Doubletree @Seaworld has anyone stayed there? was also wandering which airline they prefered and what were the differencies if any.

    kind regards Carol.
  • blue_monkey_2
    blue_monkey_2 Posts: 11,435 Forumite
    Whoop, whoop. 4 days to go.....
  • GemJar_2
    GemJar_2 Posts: 692 Forumite
    caz07 wrote: »
    hi everyone , I'm after some advice , Thinking of booking for Orlando next March ,staying at Doubletree @Seaworld has anyone stayed there? was also wandering which airline they prefered and what were the differencies if any.

    kind regards Carol.

    Hi I didn't stay at Doubletree Seaworld but it did look like a very nice hotel, also on a vgood bus route if you're not planning on driving. We travelled with Virgin Atlantic, good entertainment, ok food and nice staff, we got return flights for £376 each from Manchester -> Orlando International in Feb, as far as I'm aware its the only airline that does flights direct, although this could just be from Manchester
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.