We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Trying For a Baby III

1…106107109111112…497

Comments

  • nunnygirl
    nunnygirl Posts: 2,206 Forumite
    It's ok MadMac, just get yourself some Lemonade or some fizzy water next time you go out, it's virtually identical!
    Sealed Pot Challenge Member 1216 -
    2011 Total - £526.62

    2012 Total - £503.87
  • twinklie
    twinklie Posts: 5,299 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    No no...I don't have the fizzy one. I have sugar free at work and then full fat at home! Ha ha. Hmmmm....vimto.
    Reduction in daily mortgage interest since October 23 (new mortgage) - £2.84 December 25
    % of house owned/% of mortgage paid off. December 25 - 40.34%/33.36%
    MFiT-T7 #21
    MFW 2025 #2
    MF Date: Oct 37 Feb 37
  • nunnygirl
    nunnygirl Posts: 2,206 Forumite
    OK, ignore me then! I'm the weird one!! TeeHee!!!

    I can't drink the cordial, it doesn't taste right to me, need the bubbles!
    Sealed Pot Challenge Member 1216 -
    2011 Total - £526.62

    2012 Total - £503.87
  • MadMac_2
    MadMac_2 Posts: 1,173 Forumite
    You're all bigging it up now, so I'm getting excited and am going to go and make a glass up - mmmm, hot or cold?

    Can I really be feeling like AF is coming this early? Well, I'm starting to get those sorts of twinges and that would be really rubbish, as I wouldn't even get any BDing for fun in when OH gets back - probably TMI but the days of us doing it when I'm in full flow are long long gone!
  • polkadot
    polkadot Posts: 1,867 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Im going to bed for a while. DS has done NOTHING but cry and scream all day and now that DF is home he's as happy as larry :rolleyes:
    And I have really horrible cramps.
  • twinklie
    twinklie Posts: 5,299 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    MadMac wrote: »
    You're all bigging it up now, so I'm getting excited and am going to go and make a glass up - mmmm, hot or cold?

    Well...thats a thread in itself. If you're not feeling well a HOT vimto is a must. :D I also have hot vimto at work. But if your just after a thirst quencher then cold is the way to go! Hmmmm....I want a hot vimto now (I have tummy ache).
    Reduction in daily mortgage interest since October 23 (new mortgage) - £2.84 December 25
    % of house owned/% of mortgage paid off. December 25 - 40.34%/33.36%
    MFiT-T7 #21
    MFW 2025 #2
    MF Date: Oct 37 Feb 37
  • SazzleB
    SazzleB Posts: 6 Forumite
    Hi everyone,
    have been lurking on here for a wee while and have finally plucked up the courage to post :o can I join you all please?
    Stopped taking the pill in April, cycles are a bit irregular still but last af was 15th july, only lasted 3 days. I am so sure I ov on 22nd/23rd july, even though thats only a week since af. I have no idea when to test now, want to try and hold off as long as possible though.
    Sending everyone lots of baby dust!!
    p.s. I have noticed ss in comments, what does it stand for?
    :heart2:Married May 2009:heart2: :ATTC baby #1
  • **confuzzled**
    **confuzzled** Posts: 4,228 Forumite
    twinklie wrote: »
    Well...thats a thread in itself. If you're not feeling well a HOT vimto is a must. :D I also have hot vimto at work. But if your just after a thirst quencher then cold is the way to go! Hmmmm....I want a hot vimto now (I have tummy ache)
    Do you?? Really?? Or are you just making it up so you can have a hot vimto?!?!:p:rotfl:
    1.11.09 - debt = £45k:eek:
    [STRIKE]Car Loan = £0[/STRIKE] CCCS Total = £30,246.88 Total Debt Paid off - 32.78%
    DFD [STRIKE]Nov[/STRIKE][STRIKE]Sept[/STRIKE]Aug 2018:o Only 75 payments to go:)
  • nunnygirl
    nunnygirl Posts: 2,206 Forumite
    Hi Sazzle, SS stands for symptom spotting

    There is a link to a list of abbreviations on the first page of the thread
    Sealed Pot Challenge Member 1216 -
    2011 Total - £526.62

    2012 Total - £503.87
  • SazzleB wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    have been lurking on here for a wee while and have finally plucked up the courage to post :o can I join you all please?
    Stopped taking the pill in April, cycles are a bit irregular still but last af was 15th july, only lasted 3 days. I am so sure I ov on 22nd/23rd july, even though thats only a week since af. I have no idea when to test now, want to try and hold off as long as possible though.
    Sending everyone lots of baby dust!!
    p.s. I have noticed ss in comments, what does it stand for?

    Hi sazzle, come on in ;) how long are your cycles? How irregular are you? SS=symptom spotting for early pg symptoms...
    Never argue with an idiot, he just brings you down to his level and beats you with experience.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.