Warning - do not use wolstenholmes solicitors

Options

Comments

• char1iecha1k
    char1iecha1k Posts: 23 Forumite
    edited 7 January 2010 at 11:50PM
    Options
    Wow just heard the news, luckily for me I got out in December with my deposit in tact. I feel sorry for the people who have got caught up in this and I hope their issues are resolved quickly.

I will do more thorough search before potentially handing over lost of dosh.

Here is a link for anyone who hasnt heard.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/8435780.stm
  • cakinwande
    cakinwande Posts: 148 Forumite
    edited 7 January 2010 at 4:20PM
    Options
    ...... with an uninspiring website:
    http://www.murdoch-solicitors.com/

Just curious about the need to post that here :confused:

Its quite coincidental that Murdochs is only a few doors away from CFB Partnership, whos former partner was charged with £50 million fraud conspiracy to obtain a money transfer by deception. Thanks mjmal51!
  • moonbeam2
    Options
    reply to post 692

I am an ex employee of Wolstenholmes and have not done anything wrong. I did my job and was never aware of any wrong doings going on. I was also fed a load of lies from Imran Hussain. It is not fair that people who were trying to earn a living and are genuine to be dragged into all this. I really do feel for everyone who has been affected by Wolstenholmes and hope it is all sorted out. We were told that the company was fine and that we was all meant to return to work after Christmas.

Sorry for what has happend to you all and I wish you all the best. wish there was something I could have done x x x
  • markwall
    Options
    Hi Moonbeam2, quite a few people left Wolstenholmes as soon as they saw the shady business practices. Waseem Siddiq, a declared bankrupt and main owner of Wolstenholmes has fled the country with the cash but before he did so he started threatening ex employees. This guy walks around with a huge thug to back up his threats.

Those ex employees that left to work elsewhere are now being subjected to libellous slurs by an ill informed agitator called Cakinwande on here.... if Cakinwande would like to substantiate their lies I'd like to see it on here otherwise they should concentrate their vitrol on the main staff of Wolstenholmes and stop taking cowardly pot shots at decent hard working people.. all of whom left Wolstenholmes to get away from the swindling culture.

Keep an eye on Cakinwande's posts - I expect them to be removed from this site very shortly once the report for their libellous posts has been submitted and they fail to substantiate their lies
  • mardy
    mardy Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited 7 January 2010 at 7:04PM
    Options
    Your words to defence yourself and others are so cheap if you can't give an explanation why all the Wolstenholmes' ex employees didn't response the email and pick the phone.
    My solicitor promised me many times I will get the full deposit back. I even wished him a happy Christmas. But where is my money?

moonbeam2 wrote: »
    reply to post 692

I am an ex employee of Wolstenholmes and have not done anything wrong. I did my job and was never aware of any wrong doings going on. I was also fed a load of lies from Imran Hussain. It is not fair that people who were trying to earn a living and are genuine to be dragged into all this. I really do feel for everyone who has been affected by Wolstenholmes and hope it is all sorted out. We were told that the company was fine and that we was all meant to return to work after Christmas.

Sorry for what has happend to you all and I wish you all the best. wish there was something I could have done x x x
  • shocked_solicitor
    Options
    mark wall...... (new poster)
    gavin wall......(set up Homes, ex Wolstenholmes)
    sheridan wall........(works at Stirling Law, ex Chartbridge employee, Helen Murgatroyd associate)
    hhhhhhmmmmm............ co-incidence????
    draw your own conclusions
  • shocked_solicitor
    Options
    people..... although emotions are running high with this please do bear in mind that the case has yet to be fully investigated. In this country we believe in a judicial system which means that people are innocent until proven guilty. Markwall is entitled to defend those he believes deserve his loyalty and he should not be subjected to unfounded allegations being levied against him. We are all interested in this thread continuing as it has been an invaluable source of information for many of the unfortunate victims - please do bear this in mind and only post thing you know to be true.
  • sloughflint
    sloughflint Posts: 2,345 Forumite
    Options
    anxious_24 wrote: »
    also add hamza hussain (he was mine as kerry ross never got in touch )
    I do feel uncomfortable seeing all these names being posted.
  • anxious_24
    Options
    broker got in touch with dwf today as told her about possibly being able to unfreeze some of money ,she checked it out they can release some for pending completions with the required proof from banks etc.. (obviously need files first ) but at least it may help some people who are still in with chance of moving , solicitor has to request it
  • mjmal51
    mjmal51 Posts: 595 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I do feel uncomfortable seeing all these names being posted.

Thread has deteriorated with people posting long lists, people then quoting those lists and adding a one liner and new posters making allegations but failing to back up with evidence. Wouldn't it be nice if a forum could just stick to facts and useful information.
    Unfortunately the internet attracts some of the worst in people.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure