Cancelling BT Broadband - WHAT A NIGHTMARE

Options
2»

Comments

• Kavanne
    Kavanne Posts: 5,093 Forumite
    Options
    Can anyone or the BT company rep shed any light on when I will now get my mysterious 'final bill'.

My broadband service changed over to O2 on 07/07 and this week I received my 'standard' BT bill. Now that I am no longer using BT's service, when will they send my my final bill?
    Kavanne
    Nuns! Nuns! Reverse!

'I do my job, do you do yours?'

• sweep9
    sweep9 Posts: 407 Forumite
    Options
    When I left BT to goto Sky, the process was quite smooth to move the broadband but I had major problems with the Broadband Talk sevice that was attached to the BB. They didn't cancel it and started to charge more each month.

This took 3 months to sort... :eek:
  • BT_company_representative
    BT_company_representative Posts: 1,861 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi Kavanne,

I PMd you earlier on today about this, get back to me if anything is unclear. Did you get it sorted in the end sweep9?

Thanks,

Stephanie
    BT Support
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of BT. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Kavanne
    Kavanne Posts: 5,093 Forumite
    Options
    Everything is OK now as far as I am aware but it's sad that I've had to use a company rep from an internet forum to get answers. All BT staff should have provided me with the info you did.

I'm just waiting to see what happens now as I've cancelled the Direct Debit so I can't imagine they will be too happy about that.
    Kavanne
    Nuns! Nuns! Reverse!

'I do my job, do you do yours?'

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills