Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 7 (and chat)

Options

Comments

• veggiecar
    veggiecar Posts: 2,101 Forumite
    Options
    nic.cj wrote: »
    Hiya Bullshot

what company did you go through if you don't mind me asking? also how many points do you need for a holiday like that?

thanks Nicola x
    Hi Nicola, while you are waiting for bully you may like to have a peak at:

http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/browse.aspx?&bid=HHolidays

:beer:
    It's nice to be nice .....:beer:
    You HAVE checked google before asking, haven't you?;)
    If you use the "search this thread" button at the top of the page, you may find it's been answered already!;)
  • veggiecar
    Options
    no1wf wrote: »
    Thank you thank you thank you! :T:beer::j
    Did it work then?:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    If you use the "search this thread" button at the top of the page, you may find it's been answered already!;)
  • veggiecar
    Options
    no1wf wrote: »
    Thank you thank you thank you! :T:beer::j
    Mad....get dancing....:rotfl:that is FAR TOO EXCITED a reaction for 2 x 50p MOC's that you can only get once!:rotfl:

Happy to have helped though:o....the site was set up a geek who is obviously a non-couponner:confused:;) :rotfl:

edit...the wine referred to a number of posts ago has gone from "fairly gluggable" to "gluggable":beer::beer:
  • nic.cj
    nic.cj Posts: 123 Forumite
    Options
    veggiecar wrote: »
    Hi Nicola, while you are waiting for bully you may like to have a peak at:

http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/browse.aspx?&bid=HHolidays

:beer:

thank you i will have a look, i am wanting to go away in aug if we can afford it, prices are soo expensive in the summer hols!
  • coupon_queenie
    Options
    madmuppet5 wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek:

LOL :rotfl::rotfl: But don't forget she will be a respectable married lady now ( or should be !!!! ) :rolleyes:
  • no1wf
    no1wf Posts: 376 Forumite
    Options
    I'm happy I got it working before I put the printer away and went to bed :) Got at least £10 worth of mocs at the mo and it's only Tuesday/Wednesday!
    :dance: Best Wins:
    Blu-ray player & B2TF Blu-ray trilogy tin
    2 x Zelda 25th Anniversary Symphony Concert tickets
  • veggiecar
    Options
    Just realised I have posted far too many posts tonight and will probably get hate mail and be accused of being the "self appointed spokesman for the main thread" again in the morning, ....so I'll go back into lurking mode;)
  • gill377
    gill377 Posts: 2,169 Forumite
    Options
    veggiecar wrote: »
    Just realised I have posted far too many posts tonight and will probably get hate mail and be accused of being the "self appointed spokesman for the main thread" again in the morning, ....so I'll go back into lurking mode;)

dont you dare go back to lurking,we appreciate all that you do to help us, save lots of happy-131.gif, :beer: going to get some gluggable tomoz.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Live for today, for tomorrow is promised to no-one.

never complain about growing old,far too many people have been denied that privilege.

• nic.cj
    nic.cj Posts: 123 Forumite
    Options
    Got a pampers newsletter today through the post month 8 update, it contained 3 x £2.50 pampers vouchers whoo hooo!

Nic x
  • veggiecar
    Options
    gill377 wrote: »
    dont you dare go back to lurking,we appreciate all that you do to help us, save lots of happy-131.gif, :beer: going to get some gluggable tomoz.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    :rotfl:I'm off trying to crack the Mars site....thanks for the reminders today:T:TI had it bookmarked a while ago.....but too many books;) and not enough time to read:confused:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure