Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 7 (and chat)

Options

Comments

• Karen_Mac
    Karen_Mac Posts: 251 Forumite
    Options
    Hi everyone, haven't been able to come on much lately but have been attempting to catch up :)

Still a relative newbie (2 months or so) at couponing and haven't been trouted once yet :eek: Im sure my day will come but they really don't seem to care in my local (although i make sure i follow the "couponing code" posted by you experts anyway!)

Been doing lots of smaller shops every other day and have been averaging savings of £40+ per week-so really just to say a HUGE thanks to all that find and share coupons.

Don't know if it's been mentioned but on the boxes of chilled pizzas that are 1/2 price in Tesco atm theres a Tesco coupon for 25p off Tabasco sauce-realise its a) probably not news to you guys or b) that great :o but may help someone ;)

Thanks again :beer:
  • techspec
    techspec Posts: 4,464 Forumite
    Options
    veggiecar wrote: »
    The torres 150 points is still ongoing until the 17th...it's just not quite as good a deal without the 25% off when you buy 6 bottles;)

Points per £ it's still the 10th best points deal:-

Tesco Enriched Olive Spread 500g
    Marques De Monistrol Vint Rose 75cl
    Marques De Monistrol Vintage Brut75cl
    Lurpak Butter Portions Multi Pack 6x50g
    Cathedral City Cracker Cheddar 200g
    Tesco Pure Freshwhole Milk 2 Litres
    Tesco Pure Freshsemi Skimmed Milk 2 Litres
    Tesco Pure Fresh Skimmed Milk 2 Litres
    Tesco Wholefood Island Mix 300g
    Torres Vina Sol 75cl
    :beer::beer:

My full list sorted into best deals is here

Do you get 150 points with each of these?
  • Mel2500
    Mel2500 Posts: 117 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 7 July 2009 at 9:27PM
    Options
    techspec wrote: »

You certainly did last week!

(the Torres Vina Sol I mean)
  • madmuppet5
    madmuppet5 Posts: 5,575 Forumite
    Options
    techspec wrote: »
    No techspec it's the best deals per pound spent :)
    AKA; Mad, MM, MM5, Madicles :cool: ©
    Shin: Device for finding furniture in the dark :p©
    Elite 11+ fundraising total for Make-a-Wish £682 :j:A
  • m4rtin
    m4rtin Posts: 3,185 Forumite
    Options
    -MRS_T- wrote: »
    evening everyone.

Just tried to print the4 whiskas coupon and after I register it comes up offer not recognised. Has anyone else had this problem please.

Yep did exactly the same thing for me this afternoon (Using FF3) kept pushing F5 and eventually came back and said print limit reached :confused:
    :p:p Have a good [STRIKE]Tesc[/STRIKE][STRIKE]Asd[/STRIKE]WHO? day - Err....I still wish Mozzies had a better website even though they are now on MyS! :p:p :rotfl:;)
  • nikki02_2
    nikki02_2 Posts: 468 Forumite
    Options
    I'm still using these at the minute. I went to one of my local stores yesterday, where all coupons have to be scrutinised by a supervisor:rolleyes: She didnt say anything about not being able to use them, even though they've cut back on a lot of gardening items.

I visited abother store today( tesco extra) and asked at CS if they were still ok to use, any they said they're fine! Good job...........I've got stacks to left!!
    Comping wins

May 2013: Sausage Roll :D
    Keep calm and carry on comping
    :j
  • ferrikins
    ferrikins Posts: 36 Forumite
    edited 7 July 2009 at 10:59PM
    Options
    no1wf wrote: »
    Thank you :) I tried re-registering with another address but it's still the same. We don't have a printer attatched to the other computer, should I try on there anyway?

Edit: Just tried and it's the same on my Dad's computer, no box to click to print the coupon

This happened to me too and it looks like there is nothing but the photo on the screen but then I noticed you can scroll down. Took me a few tries to notice this though!!:o Are you sure you have scrolled all the way down to the bottom of the page?

p.s. I would only try it with a printer attached or you'll probably lose your chance to print it!
  • dcds47
    dcds47 Posts: 59 Forumite
    Options
    TSZQW
    FPGU5
    WHITE BUNS

AWZSW
    DKGU3
    WHITE LOAF

TTZQW
    BKGU5
    WHITE BUNS

HTHs someone :T
  • Mel2500
    Mel2500 Posts: 117 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    madmuppet5 wrote: »
    No techspec it's the best deals per pound spent :)

Sorry - thought Techspec had highlighted the Torres Vina Sol, which you did get 150 points with (per bottle bought). Have amended my post!
  • techspec
    techspec Posts: 4,464 Forumite
    Options
    Mel2500 wrote: »
    Sorry - thought Techspec had highlighted the Torres Vina Sol, which you did get 150 points with (per bottle bought). Have amended my post!

Its Ok i'm still baffled. If you don't get extra points for the others, whats the deal? :confused:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure