We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The Mystery Shopping thread - IX

1…226227229231232…421

Comments

  • jacand wrote: »
    Has anyone else done a job for RE in the music shop. I booked it ages ago, date came round today. I was sure the fee was XXX and spending XXX now it's showing as XXXXfor both. I went and spent XXXXXas I am sure that's what I saw on the site.

    Yes I did one last week, it was the higher rate you mentioned, I have the notes on PDF if you want me to email you - pm me your email if you would like them.

    TPAx
    MFW - We've only gone and blooming done it!
    May 2013:j
  • scotsbob
    scotsbob Posts: 4,632 Forumite
    jdan9 wrote: »
    I believe TG's point was you suggested he'd have to break into "the clique" to have his FAQ accepted, and she was pointing out that, even if there were a clique, he wouldn't have to 'break in' to it because he'd be in that theoretical clique.

    I'm obliged to you
  • IlonaRN
    IlonaRN Posts: 1,029 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    edited 10 July 2009 at 1:34PM
    jacand wrote: »
    Has anyone else done a job for RE in the music shop. I booked it ages ago, date came round today. I was sure the fee was £x and spending £2x now it's showing as £x for both. I went and spent £2x as I am sure that's what I saw on the site.
    Please remove the fees!
    Mine was the same reimbursement as fee, though.
  • Loolabell_2
    Loolabell_2 Posts: 463 Forumite
    IlonaRN wrote: »
    Please remove the fees!
    Mine was the same reimbursement as fee, though.

    Same here...mine was around 4 months ago.. ;)
  • bankypanky
    bankypanky Posts: 145 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Loolabell wrote: »
    Same here...mine was around 4 months ago.. ;)

    I've got one coming up at the end of this month and same reimbursement as fee. Hope I can find something to buy!
  • Loolabell_2
    Loolabell_2 Posts: 463 Forumite
    bankypanky wrote: »
    I've got one coming up at the end of this month and same reimbursement as fee. Hope I can find something to buy!


    Well you can never have too many headphones, blank CD's, Batteries.......;)
  • Mes1214
    Mes1214 Posts: 172 Forumite
    jdan9 wrote: »
    My understanding was you don't automatically see coffee jobs - you do have to be invited manually. Something has gone wrong for the OP to be able to see them without being added. I've often wondered if I could email them to ask about them, or if I should wait for a call...


    I asked them when they called me two days ago and they said they would send me the equipment. Right after the phone call, the jobs appeared in my account. Now I just need to wait for the equipment :j:j:j
  • jdan9
    jdan9 Posts: 674 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Mes1214 wrote: »
    I asked them when they called me two days ago and they said they would send me the equipment. Right after the phone call, the jobs appeared in my account. Now I just need to wait for the equipment :j:j:j

    Problem is, they never call me! :-(
    Dan
  • Mes1214 wrote: »
    I asked them when they called me two days ago and they said they would send me the equipment. Right after the phone call, the jobs appeared in my account. Now I just need to wait for the equipment :j:j:j
    im still waiting for my promised equipment , 2 weeks ago they promised to send it:mad:
  • Mes1214
    Mes1214 Posts: 172 Forumite
    im still waiting for my promised equipment , 2 weeks ago they promised to send it:mad:


    awww....I hope we both receive the equipment soon. I've seen jobs in my area so fingers crossed they are still there when the equipment arrives.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.