ARGOS CLEARANCE SALE MARK XXII

Options

Comments

• Wee_Fifer
    Options
    By the looks of it, the argos christmas has gone down a bomb with everyone!!!

Hope you all had a wonderful day, made all the more special with all the big oooohss and aahhhhhhs and the happy phone calls!!

Big thank you to one and all, for all the help, the lists, the fun and most of all the friendship found here. The virtual dinner was fantastic!!!! even the brussells !!!!

Have a great time, wishing you all the best for 2005
    Hugs, Liz
    :)
  • Wee_Fifer
    Options
    Just want to thank everyone on this site and a huge thanks to Wee_Fifer, you're a star.
    Have a great Christmas.

your very welcome, pity the post office let us down but its on its way and will be in the first delivery after christmas! Hope you had a great day!!
    hugs, Liz
    :)
  • shoperholicnot
    Options
    Did anyone buy a THomson stereo from the RO list???
    I bought one for daughter for xmas, it worked fine but has now just died!!!! nothng will work, the CD drawer will not even open and she has 4 cds inside, not even sure if i can find the receipt. blooming 'eck!!
  • MarkR_2
    MarkR_2 Posts: 276 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ditto all the nice stuff everyone else is saying ;D
    Ive spoken too/ met/messaged some realy nice people thru this thread, and thats worth more than any discount of a phone/ watch/thingy .

URGENTISH REQUEST . Ben500 was after something from leics, have messaged last night, guess hes busy with xmasy stuff ...... or been camping outside argos at "the bay " ;D am off over there now, so if anyone in contact with him if could message him to text me (left my mob in pm 4 him) then will pick it up.
    Nope.... Still cant think of owt interesting to put here.
  • Leothecat
    Leothecat Posts: 1,492 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Everytime I read this thread I am completely gobsmacked by the generousity and goodwill of the folk involved. Don't want to get all slushy but it really makes you feel good reading this and realising that there are actually loads of really nice genuine people on here who are willing to go out of their way to help people they don't even know!
    Here's to the next round of bargains! ;D
  • djohn2002uk
    Options
    Someone post here please. Nothing good to read. Getting withdrawl symptoms....... :-[
  • seaniboy
    seaniboy Posts: 1,435 Forumite
    Options
    If I helped or saved you money - Thank me
    If I helped you spend some money - spank me
    If I done both - :lipsrseal me:eek:
    :D
    ;)
  • TurinTurambar
    Options
    Anybody have any idea when the next one starts? I mean, is it a matter of weeks or months?
  • Lara
    Lara Posts: 2,880 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi everybody

Just wanted to thank everyone who helped locate various items for me - especially Lara the star and MarkR :D

Thanks to Argos it has been an especially fantastic Christmas in my house.....

the camcorders, the lcd tv, the tft monitors, the airhog plane, the net md walkman, the mobile phone, the all-in-one printer, the baby born doll, topper the terrier, the gamecube (oops that was Tesco!)....

but anyway the list goes on and on and seriously the number of presents round the tree was amazing and what was more amazing was the value of the presents against what I paid for them.  The kids think I have spent an absolute fortune.

I just need to be on the ball for the RO sale next October to ensure that I keep up the standards.

Anyway.......many thanks once again....especially to JonC for the opening post way back on 7th October :D

Have a great Christmas everyone.

Hesjane

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas as well Hesjane ;). We did and like you everyone thought I'd spent a fortune especially on watches ;D ;D. The gamecube was a brilliant success!! ;D ;D

Wishing you and everyone else a Happy New Year :):)

Love
    Lara x
  • elaine373
    elaine373 Posts: 1,427 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I went into my local Argos extra and saw that they were advertising the new catalogue, due out january 22nd!
    so i guess its a matter of weeks until the next ro list is out. sorry if some-one has already said this, ;D
    “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. Your really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” Lucille Ball.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure