Registrar:
    InterNetx GmbH [Tag = INTERNETX-DE]
    URL: http://www.internetx.de

ANother link says IMPRINT

PLANET49 GmbH
    Oberliederbacher Weg 25
    65843 Sulzbach/Ts.
    Germany

We are available for any questions you may have regarding the company. Send us an email to info@planet49.co.uk

Copyrights
    The PLANET49 GmbH has the rights for all texts, graphic art as well as the layout, the HTML code and the scripts. Any kind of further use requires the explicit approval of the respective holder of the rights.

Trademarks
    PLANET49® is a registered trademark . Normally brands and trademarks are not distinguished as such. A lack of such a labelling does not mean that it is a matter of a free name in terms of the trademark rights.

The Planet49 GmbH is registered at the district court Frankfurt am Main under the commercial register number 91579 and is represented by the managing director Michaela Pschiebl judicially and amicably.
    The VAT number is DE281674097

Theres a link that says LIST OF PARTNERS:

4nine4 Ltd. - Motor Companion

33 Harman Road Enfield EN1 1LB United Kingdom
    AAH Direct Ltd.

Merrion Avenue Stanmore, Middlesex HA7 4RP https://www.accidentadvicehelpline.co.uk
    Belmont Thornton

6 Stependale Yard Stephendale Road London, SW6 2LR
    eGENTIC GmbH

Oberliederbacher Weg 25 65843 Sulzbach / Ts Germany
    EM Group

Nymphenburger Straße 20 A 80335 Munich Germany
    Future Prime Lda

Av. Maristas, lote 4, 4ºA 2775-389 Parede Portugal
    T&C
    Jottix Meida International

39 Hamasger Nitzba Tower 67214 Tel Aviv Israel
    LottoByText

Marketing craze BCM box 5552 WC1 N3XX London
    UK
    support@lottobytext.co.uk
    0870 000 8697
    (T&Cs)
    Marko Media Ltd

The Clove Building, 4 Maguire Street, London SE1 2NQ
    Media Hedge (UK) Ltd.

La Corvee House, La Corvee Alderney Channel Islands GY9 3TQ
    MediaMinded.com BV

Die Factorij 33 1689ak Zwaag Holland https://www.selected-offers.co.uk
    NEOPOINT TECHNOLOGIES, LTD.

Scratch2Cash 50 Town Range Suite 7b/8b Gibraltar
    Offerx Ltd

Lodore House Church Road Kemble
    Cirencester
    Gl7 6AA
    Ordanduu GmbH

Oberliederbacher Weg 25 65843 Sulzbach Germany
    P49 Skill GmbH

Invalidenstraße 159 10115 Berlin
    Planet49 GmbH

Oberliederbacher Weg 25 65843 Sulzbach / Ts Germany https://www.my-traveldeals.co.uk, https://www.holiday-hub.co.uk, https://www.offer-shopper.co.uk, https://www.ultimate-deals.co.uk, https://www.just-her.co.uk, https://www.finance-check.co.uk
    Planit LGPM - Grove Pension

3-7 Herbal Hill London, EC1R 5EJ
    Sparta Enterprise Ltd

https://www.spartasnet.com https://www.showmethebonus.com
    Web-Clubs Ltd

Castle House 89 High Street Berkhamsted
    Herts
    HP4 2DF
    UK
    WHG Limited

6/1 Waterport Place Gibraltar Marketing https://www.williamhillmedia.com/
    Who-Remembers-Me.com (WRM Media Limited)

19 Appleton Court, Calder Park Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF2 7AR United Kingdom
    Terms and Conditions
    Privacy Policy
  • marialionza
    marialionza Posts: 7,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Much appreciate that people like you(NotanIdiot) exist to help others! Thank you on behalf of everyone!
    Thanks to those who help us to win !
    <3
  • hj2
    hj2 Posts: 213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi. I don't know if this the right place, supposedly had an e-mail from tesco personal finance saying I've won and I need to click through to enter my details. Please tell me its a scam as I've deleted the e-mail
    2012 wins:
    May - baby show tix, 103 itunes downloads, June - gardeners world tix and meet alan titchmarsh, Mortal Chaos (book), Horse summer sheet, £50 Voucher

I'm hooked once again on comping, keep the wins coming please comping fairy
  • sunflower_2
    sunflower_2 Posts: 1,471 Forumite
    Options
    i have searched the site & google and cannot find anything relating to this company?

anyway today i received a call from a lovely young man from COMPETITION 500.
    he was calling with some good news regarding a competition i entered "a few months ago" to win an iPad.

he asked what I would do with it - keep it for myself? give it to someone and that he would kindly take it off my hands hahahahha!!

after he confirmed my contact details (he had my full name, address and telephone number) he informed me I had merely reached the shortlist in the competition and would be contacted shortly with the "hopefully" good news.

the young lad then went on to say "whilst I have you on the line, we do have another special offer. we know you like entering competitions and know it is sometimes time consuming. basically we enter 500 competitions on your behalf every month. we only allow 100 users per postcode area and you are lucky enough to be selected due to reaching the above said shortlist.
    now - there is a free 1 month trial and due to you being shortlisted for the iPad I can give you a further £60 voucher which in effect gives you 3 months free..."

At this point I said I had to go as the kids had spilled milk all over the floor... :o

has anyone heard of these people?
  • StokieBecks
    StokieBecks Posts: 4,997 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Sunflower they are prize500 i think - acompany you pay to enter comps on your behalf (a lot of well run comps distegard all these entries anyway) waste of time in my opinion
    £2 Savers Club for 2022 #12
  • createbeauty
    createbeauty Posts: 2,649 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    sunflower wrote: »
    i have searched the site & google and cannot find anything relating to this company?

anyway today i received a call from a lovely young man from COMPETITION 500.
    he was calling with some good news regarding a competition i entered "a few months ago" to win an iPad.

he asked what I would do with it - keep it for myself? give it to someone and that he would kindly take it off my hands hahahahha!!

after he confirmed my contact details (he had my full name, address and telephone number) he informed me I had merely reached the shortlist in the competition and would be contacted shortly with the "hopefully" good news.

the young lad then went on to say "whilst I have you on the line, we do have another special offer. we know you like entering competitions and know it is sometimes time consuming. basically we enter 500 competitions on your behalf every month. we only allow 100 users per postcode area and you are lucky enough to be selected due to reaching the above said shortlist.
    now - there is a free 1 month trial and due to you being shortlisted for the iPad I can give you a further £60 voucher which in effect gives you 3 months free..."

At this point I said I had to go as the kids had spilled milk all over the floor... :o

has anyone heard of these people?

I've had a similar call before and I pretty much told them I enter competitions because I don't want to pay for the stuff and told them to bug off.
  • WhiteRabbitDisco
    Options
    nat21luv wrote: »
    Any update on the cbeebies fan page?

I have pretty much perfect proof the cbeebies thing is a scam, I have found every single hidden item bar one and never won, but this week I thought I nailed it.

I checked the page before 8am (I know, naughty me) found it, checked the time and date of the page to verify when it was last modified (which was the night before) and pre-composed an email to them ready to send. As soon as the email from 'cbeebies' came through I posted my answer, literally a minute or 2 after it had opened. (It says nothing about checking pages before 8am btw, just that the comp opens at that time so no emails would be valid beforehand)

The winner has just been contacted and it wasn't me (even though they indeed had placed it exactly where I had said)

They have also stated that:
    "We are going to take the Sunday off but we have just bought next weeks prize at Currys PC World - They kindly sold us this item even though it's not due for release yet! You'll find out what it is on Monday."

Yeah, ok, because Currys/PC World are authorised to do that. I'm sure Apple or whoever the new product is made by would be thrilled to know this.
  • Kipepeo
    Kipepeo Posts: 478 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 6 November 2012 at 12:11AM
    Options
    I have pretty much perfect proof the cbeebies thing is a scam, I have found every single hidden item bar one and never won, but this week I thought I nailed it.

I checked the page before 8am (I know, naughty me) found it, checked the time and date of the page to verify when it was last modified (which was the night before) and pre-composed an email to them ready to send. As soon as the email from 'cbeebies' came through I posted my answer, literally a minute or 2 after it had opened. (It says nothing about checking pages before 8am btw, just that the comp opens at that time so no emails would be valid beforehand)

The winner has just been contacted and it wasn't me (even though they indeed had placed it exactly where I had said)

They have also stated that:
    "We are going to take the Sunday off but we have just bought next weeks prize at Currys PC World - They kindly sold us this item even though it's not due for release yet! You'll find out what it is on Monday."

Yeah, ok, because Currys/PC World are authorised to do that. I'm sure Apple or whoever the new product is made by would be thrilled to know this.

They might consider finding it before 8am as 'cheating'.

However, I found last week's (the iPad Mini) and it was extremely difficult to see, in fact there was barely a difference between the edited image and the original - I had to look at them both in Photoshop to be sure.
    Which is why I was surprised that the 'winner' found it using their iPad. There is absolutely no way that someone could have seen that on an iPad screen (especially an iPad 1). I only just found it on a laptop screen and couldn't see it at all on my iPad 2.

There has always been a slight doubt in the back of my mind about these competitions, even though I have stuck up for them when I believed someone was wrong about them, but last week's 'winner' was really the final nail in the coffin.

EDIT// To prove my point, here's the image. The original is on the left and the edited (one with iPad Mini) is on the right. The iPad is in the teeth of the radish:
    hv71as.jpg

And a zoomed in version:
    34e496b.jpg
  • marialionza
    marialionza Posts: 7,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    My God ...you are so good ! I really feel protected by the lot of you Guardian Angels:kisses3:
    Thanks to those who help us to win !
    <3
  • WhiteRabbitDisco
    Options
    Kipepeo wrote: »
    They might consider finding it before 8am as 'cheating'.

However, I found last week's (the iPad Mini) and it was extremely difficult to see, in fact there was barely a difference between the edited image and the original - I had to look at them both in Photoshop to be sure.
    Which is why I was surprised that the 'winner' found it using their iPad. There is absolutely no way that someone could have seen that on an iPad screen (especially an iPad 1). I only just found it on a laptop screen and couldn't see it at all on my iPad 2.

There has always been a slight doubt in the back of my mind about these competitions, even though I have stuck up for them when I believed someone was wrong about them, but last week's 'winner' was really the final nail in the coffin.

EDIT// To prove my point, here's the image. The original is on the left and the edited (one with iPad Mini) is on the right. The iPad is in the teeth of the radish:
    And a zoomed in version:
    Yeah, that's the one I found. They didn't consider finding it before 8am cheating at all. This is the email responce I got from them:

"11 people found it withing the first 5 seconds. Hannah who emailed it in a whole second before you.

Below are the top 3 with times stamps:
    29 October 2012 08:01 Hannah Marsh

29 October 2012 08:02 Thomas Ward

29 October 2012 08:02 James Dean

Very close James but better luck next time. We have been adding the prizes the night before but obviously you guys are finding them and emailing it in aas close to 8am as possible. We are now going to start adding the hidden prizes in the morning.

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Best regards"[/FONT]
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure