BLAHDVD.COM - ARE THEY SPLASHDVD.COM MKII

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Praise, Vent & Warnings
25 replies 7.1K views
13»

Replies

• Have you contacted your bank? If you only ordered the DVD on Wednesday it most likely will not be here yet. The 2 things are probably unconnected.

Maybe its coincidence, contacted bank and gotta ring fraud tomos. I think it could be thim, still not got dvd.
  • ClintBoon wrote: »
    Maybe its coincidence, contacted bank and gotta ring fraud tomos. I think it could be thim, still not got dvd.

If I were you I would be more concerned about your £8000 than the DVD....:confused:
  • Enfieldian wrote: »
    If I were you I would be more concerned about your £8000 than the DVD....:confused:

i know, anyone else had problems?
  • I've used Blahdvd loads of times and never had a problem. When you say £8000 has gone out of your account has this been debited by Blahdvd or is it a series of transactions amounting to £8000? It just seems most odd that your card company allowed such a large transaction to go through without making further checks (I tried to spend £95 last week with a US company and my credit card declined it as it was not part of my normal spending pattern)!
  • in defense of Blahdvd, i ordered 7 dvds from them, each of them was far cheaper than anywhere else online i had seen and the 2 newest dvd's were more than half the cost, the postage was free and they arrived BEFORE the dvd's i had ordered from asda, my only regret is that i ordered other dvd's and cd's before finding Blah.
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST MSE NEWS AND GUIDES

Cheap Train Tickets

Hidden fares, split tickets and how to beat booking fees

MSE Guides