BLAHDVD.COM - ARE THEY SPLASHDVD.COM MKII

Options

Comments

• Bargainbabe_2
    Options
    I have also recently used Blah DVD and i had no problems at all. Once more, the email customer service was extremely quick in their reply, not to mention very helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again in the future.
    "There are no pockets in a shroud..."
  • scumgrinder
    Options
    I have also recently used Blah DVD and i had no problems at all. Once more, the email customer service was extremely quick in their reply, not to mention very helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again in the future.

I bought 2 dvds from blah 3 weeks ago i have paid for both and only recieved one! blah are very "blah-zey" in their attitude to customers......beware >:(
  • captainsensible_3
    Options
    blah blah blah...

Regarding your other point about an unavailable item -  The databases used by online retailers are often very similar as they are fed by our suppliers. If an item is incorrectly showing as available please let me know and I will investigate and take necessary action.

Sincerely

Gerard Farnham

Wellll - I got news for ya Gerard baby - I ordered a cd 4 weeks ago and your site said it was in stock and your site still says its in stock but it aint - coz your staff have told me 3 times when I emailed em each week for 3 weeks.. And guess wot Gerard me old mate - I emailed you and you dont answer - so I am thinking you're full of crap.
    I just can't be happy today
  • pondlife_2
    Options
    Isn't that funny , thats what happened at SPLASH. First the orders stopped arriving then the emails went unanswered and around about the same time last year just as you put in your big orders for christmas. Give it a couple of months into the new year for the authorities to go through the motions Then bang! they dissappear down the plughole with all your dough. I cant understand how Jersey Trading Standards keep letting them get away with it. Wonder what they will call themselves next. How about KISSGOODBYETOYOURCASHDVD.COM
  • dazza001
    Options
    Well, I couldnt sing their praises high enough. I have so far ordered, I-Robot £11.99, Harry Potter - The Prisoner of Azkerban £14.99, Jason and the Argonauts £6.99, The Nutcracker Prince £4.99, all the prices are with postage(well thats free, but its obviously in the price), but even with that, it is cheaper than what I have found so far on sites such as Amazon etc.
    They all came within a weekof ordering, all correct and no problems.
    Also if you pay with a credit card then you would be covered anyway should anything go wrong (I seem to be doing that a lot these days as even well known so called reputable companies can go bump overnight and leave you high and dry).
    Old pilots say "It is better to be down here Wishing you were up there, than up there wishing you were down here."
  • pondlife_2
    Options
    You are wrong if you think your credit card covers you for the amounts you mentioned.
  • MarkyMarkD
    MarkyMarkD Posts: 9,912 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Not with some cards, pondlife. Many give an internet transaction guarantee irrespective of value.
  • pondlife_2
    Options
    Ha - don't say I din't warn you - check out 'blahdvd.com' on this forum. By the way MarkyMarkD - just received notification today of another credit card company withrawing purchase protection -they are all going the same way chum.
  • ClintBoon
    Options
    Can someone reply ASAP, ordered a DVD on wednesday, not recieved it and had £8000 taken out of my bank, its sick.
  • durham_girl
    durham_girl Posts: 2,715 Forumite
    Options
    Have you contacted your bank? If you only ordered the DVD on Wednesday it most likely will not be here yet. The 2 things are probably unconnected.
    :j30/7/10:j

:j24/1/14 :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family