Forum Home » Discount Codes 'n Vouchers

FREE Sun /Guardian/Times/FT/Telegraph voucher - Page 7

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

FREE Sun /Guardian/Times/FT/Telegraph voucher

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
153 replies 80.9K views

Replies

• AngelaAngela Forumite
    1.5K posts
    Do we have a link for the Guardian vouchers at the moment please.

Many Thanks
  • SystemSystem
    177.7K posts
    10,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

Does aneone have any current links to weekend Times vouchers (Saturday/Sunday) or to any Guardian vouchers? Thanks.
  • VickyA_2VickyA_2 Forumite
    4.5K posts
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is a long term saving, but about 6 years ago whilst I was still living with my parents I joined the Telegraph "Fantasy Football" league. Along with this, we got vouchers for half price Telegraph - and my parents are still getting them! I think that's just plain rude as it was because I joined Fantasy Football, but they've saved a fortune over the past years because of me. They get the Telegraph everyday anyway, but they've saved a good few hundred pounds.
    Sealed Pot Challenge #021 #8 975.71 #9 £881.44 #10 £961.13 #11 £782.13 #12 £741.83 declared:staradmin :staradmin :staradmin :staradmin :staradmin :staradmin :staradmin :staradmin :staradmin :staradmin
  • AngelaAngela Forumite
    1.5K posts
    I havent received my email with the link for the Guardian vouchers that start today.
    Would someone be kind enough to put it up please.
    Many Thanks
  • FinishrichFinishrich Forumite
    1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    ✭✭✭
    Another option rather than getting the guardian link every two weeks and printing them off, is to send them an email with your details and they send you 3 months supply with no date restrictions on them!

• steeevsteeev Forumite
    336 posts
    Another option rather than getting the guardian link every two weeks and printing them off, is to send them an email with your details and they send you 3 months supply with no date restrictions on them!

do they attempt to verify your student status if you apply in this manner?
  • MancunianMancunian Forumite
    961 posts

do they attempt to verify your student status if you apply in this manner?

Hi steeev,,,,, nope, they don't
    PLAY GOOD!

trolls and abusers will simply be added to my ignore list - you can do it too! its under USER CP

forums.moneysavingexpert.com/profile.php?do=IGNORElist
  • purplemoonpurplemoon Forumite
    674 posts
    I've done this ;) a couple of times. Just so you know there is date restrictions- the ones I got a month or so ago say use by end of August. Although, it does come down to how closely they are looked at. A tip I was told earlier in this thread is that student i.d. begins with 000 followed by 6 digits. ;):)
  • SmartasssSmartasss Forumite
    873 posts
    The coupons you send in to the Sun coupon exchange don't have to be currently valid - you can send out of date ones and they will be exchanged!