FREE Sun /Guardian/Times/FT/Telegraph voucher

Options

Comments

• purplemoon
    purplemoon Posts: 674 Forumite
    Options
    anyone want to post the link for another fortnight...?
  • ivanch
    ivanch Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    anyone want to post the link for another fortnight...?

Here you are:
    http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-files/Guardian/documents/2004/03/16/pcvoucher.pdf

Next time go to http://www.guardian.co.uk/studentvouchers/pickup

and click in "Print vouchers for PC" ;)

iv
  • purplemoon
    purplemoon Posts: 674 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you Ivan. that was quick. :)
    I tried the 2nd link and thought I needed a valid student number or something, now in my relief I've printed vouchers with no id number at all (and I thought I'd done so well making it print in b&w).
    Can I just write a number in with biro I wonder?
  • ivanch
    ivanch Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    I tried the 2nd link and thought I needed a valid student number or something, now in my relief I've printed vouchers with no id number at all (and I thought I'd done so well making it print in b&w).
    Can I just write a number in with biro I wonder?
    No problem mate :)

To be honest I think you don't have to be bothered to put anything or just write whatever you fancy.
    iv
  • flossie_2
    flossie_2 Posts: 142 Forumite
    Options
    Guardian vouchers - there's a bit on the website to email them if you're having problems downloading - they will send vouchers by snail mail (still need to give an ID number, but doubt if they check). Good thing is they're not dated, there's a good bundle of them and they're valid till August. Saves a bit of time and ink ;)
  • MajorCharlesIngram
    Options
    All these offers are still valid

I am receiving Sun coupons every week and the Sun is giving away free DVDs (collect at Blockbuster)

The Times £1.50 per week - better than paying £1.40 for just The Sunday Times

Guardian - free CD next Saturday - might be worth printing some coupons

http://www.guardian.co.uk/april24cd
    something missing
  • System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thanks Major!!
  • Mancunian
    Mancunian Posts: 963 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    PLAY GOOD!

trolls and abusers will simply be added to my ignore list - you can do it too! its under USER CP

forums.moneysavingexpert.com/profile.php?do=IGNORElist
  • chardonnay_2
    chardonnay_2 Posts: 2,201 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    hi i noticed this on another board and have all my envelopes addressed at the ready. i get ok mag at the moment and always has loads of coupons. just wondered do you just send one voucher at a time or do you need to send a whole lot? also the ok ones don't normally have a long date on them do they bother if they are out of date when they receive them?
    :love: married to the man of my dreams! 9-08-09:love:
  • Scorpion_3
    Options
    Thanks guys for this information, this sure will come in handy.

I have a few questions if anybody could answer to clear my mind ... i would be thankful...

1. Can i print out the guardian coupons and give them to my newsagent to exchange for any newspaper like the Sun for example?

2. if i can do the above, does the date on the coupon matter? Like if there is a coupon for May 4th, can i use it on May 6th for example?

3. Do the coupons have to be in color? The ones you give to the newsagent and/or the ones you send off to the sun?

4. Also the coupons that you send off to the sun, can you use the same ID number on there and send in multiple sheets of couples? Obviously 2 weeks of coupons per envelope and in different envelopes. Can you do this?

Thanks if anybody can answer my questions, i would be VERY grateful. Cheers
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport