Forum Home» Discount Codes 'n Vouchers

FREE Sun /Guardian/Times/FT/Telegraph voucher - Page 6

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

FREE Sun /Guardian/Times/FT/Telegraph voucher

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
153 replies 80.9K views

Replies

• AngelaAngela Forumite
    1.5K posts
    Thanks flossie
  • MancunianMancunian Forumite
    961 posts
    PLAY GOOD!

trolls and abusers will simply be added to my ignore list - you can do it too! its under USER CP

forums.moneysavingexpert.com/profile.php?do=IGNORElist
  • MancunianMancunian Forumite
    961 posts
    go my free Sun/News of the World vouchers today in exchange for the Guardian coupons (with a dummy Student number.

The letter that came with them said you can send as many vouchers, as many times as you like and to tell family and friends.

thanks very much for this tip!
    PLAY GOOD!

trolls and abusers will simply be added to my ignore list - you can do it too! its under USER CP

forums.moneysavingexpert.com/profile.php?do=IGNORElist
  • AngelaAngela Forumite
    1.5K posts
    Got mine today too.
    Immediately sent off another lot of the guardian vouchers.
  • FinishrichFinishrich Forumite
    1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    ✭✭✭
    My other half usually buys the sun so I'll be posting off the guardian vouchers. I quite like the mail on sunday so I'll cut out the observer ones out before I send them off and see if my newsagent will do a deal ;)

If I can exchange enough of these to get the sun free for a year that's a saving of over £130 a year more than enough for a weeks holiday in some sunnier climate later in the year :):D ;D yipee

He just finished telling me I was obsessed before he went out , wait till he hear's this when he comes home :-*

• Yipeee ... got my guardian vouchers today ... I emailed guardian and i managed to get 3 months of the Guardian vouchers through the post. This is great.

By the way ... how many of the Guardian vouchers can i give to my newsagent, or should i give in exchange for say 1 sun newspaper?
    Old Faithful we roam the range together,
    Old Faithful in any kind of weather,
    When the round up days are over,
    And the Boulevard’s white with clover,
    For you old faithful pal of mine.
    Giddy up old fella cos the moon is yellow tonight,
    Giddy up old fella cos the moon is mellow and bright,
    There’s a coyote crying at the moon above,
    Carry me back to the one I love,
    And you old faithful pal of mine.
  • JIMJAM_4JIMJAM_4 Forumite
    93 posts
    execent absolutly wonderful
  • FinishrichFinishrich Forumite
    1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    ✭✭✭
    How long should it take for them to send you back the sun vouchers ???

• jpieterjpieter Forumite
    222 posts
    So far I have had two lots of Sun/News of the World vouchers,a big book of Telegraph vouchers (which my newsagent loves) financial times vouchers and Guardian vouchers.
    thanks very much major
  • jpieterjpieter Forumite
    222 posts
    I forgot to say that the Sun vouchers came after about 2 weeks,I now have vouchers for 2 months of free papers,so far. :):):):)