edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Flights, Currency & Car Hire
3K replies 266.9K views
CrabmanCrabman Forumite, Board Guide
9.9K posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I'm a Volunteer Board Guide Combo Breaker
✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Flights, Currency & Car Hire
or34mb.gifUS Currency - Questions & Answers Thread 2 or34mb.gif

Please use this thread for all queries related to US Currency conversion, rates and the best time to buy.

The old thread can be found here: US Currency Thread 1

Useful links:

Question of the Week: When should I buy my foreign currency?

Travel Money Maximiser (find the best exchange rate to buy before you travel)

XE.com (real-time exchange rates)

Spending Overseas (Martin's article listing the best ways to spend abroad)

VISA exchange rate

Locate a VISA ATM

Locate a Mastercard ATM

Historical exchange rate graphs: 30 days, 90 days, 180 days

How to Search
Click "Search This Thread" (just above this post and to the right) and enter your search terms - results will be shown as posts throughout the thread

What if I don't find the info?
Try a general forum search - otherwise post your question on this thread and someone will do their best to help you out.
I'm a Board Guide on the Savings & Investments, ISAs & Tax-free Savings, Public Transport & Cycling, Motoring and Parking Fines, Tickets & Parking Boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board Guides are not moderators & don't read every post. If you spot a contentious or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com

Replies