Survey Stashing: OnePoll hints & tips

Options

Comments

• SavvyStudentSaver
    Options
    Is anyone else having serious problems completing onepoll surveys today? It keeps giving me that red box saying

"There have been some errors!

The question "______" is required."

However, I'll have answered it, and got halfway through the survey beforehand before being sent back to the beginning. It's getting frustrating, because I'm not screened out or anything, but free to try again. It took about 15 attempts to complete a 5 question survey, and currently stuck on another.
    If it rains, it rains.
    We'll be in the street, looking thunder in the face,
    Singing la la la la la,
    I wont change
  • scottishgirl87
    Options
    Is anyone else having serious problems completing onepoll surveys today? It keeps giving me that red box saying

"There have been some errors!

The question "______" is required."

However, I'll have answered it, and got halfway through the survey beforehand before being sent back to the beginning. It's getting frustrating, because I'm not screened out or anything, but free to try again. It took about 15 attempts to complete a 5 question survey, and currently stuck on another.

Yes! The one about things you can't live without? I've done it 3 times now and keep getting the same error, I gave up!
  • SavvyStudentSaver
    Options
    Yes! The one about things you can't live without? I've done it 3 times now and keep getting the same error, I gave up!

Nah, it was two different ones. The second one eventually had enough people complete it, and I got screened out. Forgot the fact that I answered the first half of it about 3 times. :doh:
    If it rains, it rains.
    We'll be in the street, looking thunder in the face,
    Singing la la la la la,
    I wont change
  • clemmatis
    clemmatis Posts: 3,168 Forumite
    Options
    I got that with 2 surveys today.
  • twirly09
    twirly09 Posts: 177 Forumite
    Options
    I got that with surveys as well today. glad it wasnt just me, annoyed me alot!!!!!!!! lol
    :eek: How did I let it get such a mess? :eek:
  • jules888
    jules888 Posts: 552 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Im having problems too with the surveys.Completed one ok yesterday but tried others and cant complete anymore,answering questions then back to the beginning again asking 1st question.Will try again later!Least goin faster not really slow like before!
  • english_rose
    Options
    How do you refer friends on One Poll? I'm sure I've referred someone before but now I can't find anything anywhere on the website to refer another friend.
  • TIB
    TIB Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    I signed up to One Poll back in July 2010 and I'm only up to £28.80. I log in most days, but I am not suited to a lot of the surveys. The surveys I take are usually worth 10p or 15p with the odd 20p or 25p. Hope I get up to my £40 soon, but won't hold my breath!
    Avon Lady :A
    OnePoll - £31.30 / OpinionWorld - [STRIKE]£10.00[/STRIKE] 550 points / Valued Opinions - £8.00 / PureProfile - £12.58 / SurveyFriends - 1074 points / Maximiles - 380 points :D
  • gottago
    gottago Posts: 51 Forumite
    Options
    I managed to get up to the infuriating number of £39.95 about two weeks ago and haven't seen a single survey available on my account since. Every few days I've received an email saying that a survey is available and then once I've clicked on it (I do this IMMEDIATELY after the email arrives in my inbox) it says that the survey has already received the maximum number of responses.

I can't help but feel that One Poll are actually trying to prevent me from reaching the £40 pay out. Previously I would get at least one survey every weekday (even if it turned out that I was screened out of it) but suddenly, now just five pence away from the pay out and the surveys have completely dried up. Very convenient.
  • blinkman
    Options
    I will give this a shot, this forum is awesome!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure