Survey Stashing: Valued Opinion hints & tips

Options

Comments

• asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    This isn't the NewVista topic however I cannot say I have this issue with them
    ally.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Does anybody know if Argos collection codes can be used online with Fast Track orders? I've just had a web chat with Argos (probably a robot) and I was told that I cannot use them, but I'd like a second opinion.
  • asajj
    Options
    Isn't fast track a collection feature? What could possibly avoid you to use your voucher code?
    ally.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    asajj wrote: »
    Isn't fast track a collection feature? What could possibly avoid you to use your voucher code?
    With Fast Track you pay online instead of paying at the checkout. Then you collect it in person.

I want to use Fast Track because I want to buy a PAYG phone without having to spend £10 for the top up. Hence I have £50 credit in VO and I wanted to use that instead of credit card or Paypal.
  • asajj
    Options
    Have you checked Amazon for the same phone?

http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/StaticDisplay/includeName/customer_services_faq_argosit_m.html

It says here that you cannot use it unless they are paper vouchers.
    Can I redeem Argos vouchers or pay with an Argos gift card online?
    Argos vouchers or Argos gift cards cannot be used as a method of payment on this website at present.
    However, if you reserve online for store pick up, you can use your Argos vouchers or Argos gift card to pay when collecting your item(s) in store.
    ally.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    asajj wrote: »
    Have you checked Amazon for the same phone?

http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/StaticDisplay/includeName/customer_services_faq_argosit_m.html

It says here that you cannot use it unless they are paper vouchers.
    But the website is confusing. There are tons of different Argos voucher. Even at the store they didn't know.

I've emailed both Argos and Valued Opinions.
  • asajj
    Options
    It would be surely up to Argos not VO as they only buy and send it to you - not decide on terms & conditions
    ally.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Anyway I received an email from V.O. The agreement between V.O. and Argos is that these codes are only valid in store. Amen to that.
  • AprilLady
    AprilLady Posts: 932 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Is there any way of seeing how much you earned for each survey? Is it my imagination or before the site redesign could you see the amount on your participation history page?
  • Girl_Overboard
    Options
    Click on 'My Account' then 'Redemption History' and it shows your earnings.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure