Survey Stashing: Valued Opinion hints & tips

Options

Comments

• tecmanandy
    Options
    Can anyone tell me if ValuedOpinions are still active - or just running on autopilot?
    I've been trying to contact re missing rewards, but no response to emails, or website contact, or either phone number they give, or via Research Now, the parent company.
  • carh
    carh Posts: 174 Forumite
    Options
    tecmanandy wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me if ValuedOpinions are still active - or just running on autopilot?
    I've been trying to contact re missing rewards, but no response to emails, or website contact, or either phone number they give, or via Research Now, the parent company.
    They are still running but it is very difficult to reach the target £10 as no one ever seems eligible to complete a survey - I keep getting screened out
    Carh:A
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    I have had redeemed 3 vouchers over the last 2 months and had no issue - had a survey every day/every other day. So not difficult for everyone.

As per contacting them, I have done 2 times I think and got a response after a long time so yeh they aren't very good at replying. Make sure you are on valuedopinions.co.uk not com.

Also this might give an idea.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5160990&highlight=valuedopinions
    ally.
  • F1Fan
    F1Fan Posts: 53 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 23 February 2015 at 5:41PM
    Options
    I have tried to contact them twice and have had no reply. Last Thursday I logged into my account to claim rewards and I got the message 'One John Lewis voucher reward could not be claimed! Panelist''s account is not authorized for voucher redemptions'. I also tried to get Amazon vouchers and got the same message. When I tried to log into my account today it told me 'the email address you've entered could not be found'. I don't understand this as the other day I printed a Reward Statement which lists all the details of my account, one being that I have been a member since 2010.

I don't know what to do as I have a large balance to spend.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    How did you contact them? From the website form or from the email associated to your account?
  • F1Fan
    F1Fan Posts: 53 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ciaccino wrote: »
    How did you contact them? From the website form or from the email associated to your account?

I have tried both and got no reply from either.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    F1Fan wrote: »
    I have tried both and got no reply from either.
    Give them a call. At least you know if they exist or not.
  • horsechestnut
    Options
    Bach's Birthday 9SB
  • banana89
    Options
    I too am having issues with Valued Opinions. Surveys are coming via email fine but I can't access the website at all - server errors etc. Has anyone had an update? Just sent an email to: enquires@valuedopinions.co.uk - hope for a response. TIA x
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,315 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    No problems for me accessing the website & I am able to complete some of the surveys sent.
    It is taking me about 2 months now to qualify for a £15 Amazon voucher.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure