Survey Stashing: Valued Opinion hints & tips

Options

Comments

• rachntom
    rachntom Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    im sure i read on the email that you can use upto 5 in one transaction.
    Look After The Pennies & The Pounds Will Look After Themselves.

Swagbucks £40 :) :j
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    rachntom wrote: »
    im sure i read on the email that you can use upto 5 in one transaction.
    Eventually I used 3 "collections codes" but the cashier didn't even know it was possible. We had to wait for the manager to give authorization.
  • carh
    carh Posts: 174 Forumite
    Options
    cally6008 wrote: »
    Hi xxx,

Member Notification.

Research Now Group, Inc., which operates the Valued Opinions panel, has merged with RNow Merger Sub, Inc., a newly formed wholly owned subsidiary of Insight Holdings (DE), Inc., to form Research Now Group, Inc.
    As a member, nothing will change for you, but we wanted to let you know since there was change in our corporate structure and ownership. The terms of our Privacy Policy have not changed and the existing Valued Opinions Privacy Policy will continue to govern the information that you have provided to Research Now.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [EMAIL="isabel@valuedopinions.com"]isabel@valuedopinions.com[/EMAIL]
    Isabel
    The Valued Opinions Team.
    Not another one merging! Something has happened this year only since Christmas to all the Survey companies, this is the 6th one to either merge , (or disappear) , so I reckon some new rules and regulations have come into force. I really hope they do stay as they were (not that I am entirely happy with the way they operate their surveys) as I have already lost about £20-£30 through several other survey companies changing their status's
    Carh:A
  • fatboy77
    fatboy77 Posts: 658 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Has anyone completed a survey in the last day or so and been credited?

I've fully completed two - one yesterday and one this morning - and had no credit. Worryingly, the surveys are not even showing up under my "Participation History":mad:

Looks like the merger will be bad news if this is what to come.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    fatboy77 wrote: »
    Has anyone completed a survey in the last day or so and been credited?

I've fully completed two - one yesterday and one this morning - and had no credit. Worryingly, the surveys are not even showing up under my "Participation History":mad:

Looks like the merger will be bad news if this is what to come.
    If you are talking of Valued Opinions, the last one credited was on the 29 April. I don't remember if I finished any surveys later. I'll keep an eye on that.
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    I haven't done any surveys over the last 2 days but it might be waiting for the closing of the study. Regardless, always good to keep the number of survey or/and proof of completion. I don't close the page without seeing the credit on my history. Not sure what this has got to do with merger.
    ally.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I've just completed a survey for £0.75 but it hasn't been credited yet. Usually it takes time for them to credit, usually 12/24 hours. Let's see how it goes.
  • clairewhite90
    Options
    I have completed surveys on Friday, Saturday and today and not been credited yet. It usually goes in straight away. It is a bit worrying. think it is about 4 or 5 in total. x
  • Foxy16
    Foxy16 Posts: 247 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Same here, completed 1 on the 1st & 1 yesterday, I have contacted them to see what they say. Have also mentioned the fact that more and more surveys do not have a number, so are hard to track.
  • clairewhite90
    Options
    I have emailed them to. hope they pay us. I am still getting invites to but don't know if I should keep doing them or not.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure