Survey Stashing: Valued Opinion hints & tips

Options

Comments

• fragmented
    fragmented Posts: 1,657 Forumite
    Options
    have they stopped doing the flexi codes e-voucher now or am i looking for the wrong thing.
  • BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,466 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    fragmented wrote: »
    have they stopped doing the flexi codes e-voucher now or am i looking for the wrong thing.

They are now called Love 2 Shop gift codes :)
  • fragmented
    fragmented Posts: 1,657 Forumite
    Options
    BookWorm wrote: »
    They are now called Love 2 Shop gift codes :)

thanks ... thats why i could not see it :)
  • chronicwhimsy
    chronicwhimsy Posts: 7 Forumite
    edited 30 March 2015 at 2:39PM
    Options
    Does anyone know if the love2shop vouchers are digital, like the amazon vouchers, or are they posted to you?

I want to order something through Amazon, and I'm 25p short of a love2shop voucher - if it's just a digital voucher I can wait to get the extra £10 off, but if I have to wait for it to be posted I don't have time for that (need my item for next Weds, and can't get expediated delivery, two bank holidays etc etc.) and will just have to order without!

ETA: oh wait, literally just found a bit where it says it is an online gift code. Low score on reading comprehension for me.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I've just received an email from Valued Opinions, informing of a corporate merger, which apparently should affect our membership. Usually mergers are not a good sign, so I wonder if I should cash out now.
  • carh
    carh Posts: 174 Forumite
    Options
    ciaccino wrote: »
    I've just received an email from Valued Opinions, informing of a corporate merger, which apparently should affect our membership. Usually mergers are not a good sign, so I wonder if I should cash out now.
    I would advise getting any payouts out now as I lost about £60 with 3 other companies who merged or chose to suddenly close my account for no reason, There is something going on with these Survey companies as this has all happened in the last 3 months. VO say in their email that it won't affect anything and I hope it won't as the other companies were very secretive and basically made it impossible to get any earnings out.
    Carh:A
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi xxx,

Member Notification.

Research Now Group, Inc., which operates the Valued Opinions panel, has merged with RNow Merger Sub, Inc., a newly formed wholly owned subsidiary of Insight Holdings (DE), Inc., to form Research Now Group, Inc.
    As a member, nothing will change for you, but we wanted to let you know since there was change in our corporate structure and ownership. The terms of our Privacy Policy have not changed and the existing Valued Opinions Privacy Policy will continue to govern the information that you have provided to Research Now.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [EMAIL="isabel@valuedopinions.com"]isabel@valuedopinions.com[/EMAIL]
    Isabel
    The Valued Opinions Team.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Has anybody ordered Argos offline vouchers recently and how long did it take?
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Offline vouchers take 3-5 days to arrive for me - but I only ordered Boots up until now. I had a voucher that didn't arrive couple of months ago and when I contacted them, I was told it would take up to 4 weeks but it is really very rare. They then sent me a new one.
    ally.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    So actually I was wrong. Argos codes from Valued Opinions are not paper vouchers but collection codes. Has anybody used them at the Argos checkouts? Can I use three vouchers at once?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure