Survey Stashing: Valued Opinion hints & tips

Options

Comments

• forrozza
    forrozza Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited 25 July 2011 at 10:41PM
    Options
    New poster, old userDo yourself a favour and steer well clear of this site. Just recently they were bought out by someone, and since then both myself and 4 other people I refered, in the past year, have notice a definite drop in payments and honesty, prompting me to investigate.
    A user will earn cash for surveys, this initialy displays as pending till the survey ends, and then it shows as payable, this is fine. You need to have a minimum of £10 payable to claim, and initially didn't take long to achieve this. I have been with VO for over 18 months, but just recently I have noticed my "pending" cash has gone from £4, down to £2.5, without an explanation. as mentioned, folk I had refered have told me the same!
    I now have no faith in VO, they are stealing from their customers, and thus must be providing inacurate info to their clients. Steer clear, they take your data, sell it to third parties and profit from it. A quid missing from you may be nothing, but multiply it by the number of users they have and it soon becomes fraud! At the end of the day, these sites are only earning because of their users (you), if they are not transparent/honest with you, they are not honest/transparent with their clients. Their clients pay thousands for honest data gathered. I hope just one of their clients read this post.

Just noticed Alert Newbie!

I have been with MSE for over a year, I respect the site fully, I honour its values and want to help its visitors. Similar posts to mine, have helped me in the past. I welcome input from other forumites... i am no newbie!

thieves.:mad:
  • mila_30
    mila_30 Posts: 21 Forumite
    Options
    clemmatis wrote: »
    you can sign up on the site

I just sign up with the site and I am looking forward for a positive result. Thanks for sharing..
  • tonycarew
    tonycarew Posts: 239 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I've been with VO for just over a year and to be honest the only problem I've had is having to wait 4 or 5 weeks for the odd Tesco voucher when they've ran out and are waiting for new stock.
    I find that you get a steady flow of surveys and personally dont get screened out of too many.
    Believe me compared to a lot of survey sites VO stands head and shoulders above them.
  • bbk_shrestha
    Options
    Hello. I am recently having problems with my valued opinions account. Whenever i click on a survey i get a message

"Thank you very much for your interest in our surveys. Unfortunately you can’t participate in this study. Our records indicate that your ID has already been registered for this project and/or data inconsistencies have been identified regarding the profile data you’ve provided"

Also on the main page just after login, the tab where my earned credit and pending credits were shown in a list form ( the tab below the personal profile tab ) has now disappeared.

Can anyone please help me in this matter. Does anyone has or had the same problem.
    Thanks.
  • JDPower
    JDPower Posts: 1,673 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello. I am recently having problems with my valued opinions account. Whenever i click on a survey i get a message

"Thank you very much for your interest in our surveys. Unfortunately you can’t participate in this study. Our records indicate that your ID has already been registered for this project and/or data inconsistencies have been identified regarding the profile data you’ve provided"

Also on the main page just after login, the tab where my earned credit and pending credits were shown in a list form ( the tab below the personal profile tab ) has now disappeared.

Can anyone please help me in this matter. Does anyone has or had the same problem.
    Thanks.
    It's best not to post your question in multiple threads ;)
  • bbk_shrestha
    Options
    JDPower wrote: »
    It's best not to post your question in multiple threads ;)
    ohh i am so sorry for that. Thanks for the reply anyways..
  • L011ip0p
    Options
    hi, do you get a lot of junk emails comming from doing the surveys?? is it worth me setting up another email account to use when registering on the site??
    thanks
  • JDPower
    JDPower Posts: 1,673 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    L011ip0p wrote: »
    hi, do you get a lot of junk emails comming from doing the surveys?? is it worth me setting up another email account to use when registering on the site??
    thanks
    Not in my experience.
  • lifeiswar
    lifeiswar Posts: 56 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've been with VO for roughly 10 days and accumulated well over £10 credit there. I get a survey a day, sometimes 3 or 4. Rarely get screened out and don't receive any technical difficulties.

I don't like the complaints about VO getting blamed for surveys not working. Do you know how hard it is to be a web developer? The web is constantly evolving and adapting too. It also seems a lot of the surveys are created from an external source e.g. it's not them coding it, only hosting it.
  • AppleChai
    AppleChai Posts: 24 Forumite
    Options
    I'm really frustrated with the length of time it takes to get reward points credited to my account. I have rewards outstanding from the 10th June. I'm on five survey sites in total and all the others are instant... why do these guys take so long to pay?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure