We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
How much ahe you spent today? 14/3/2006
Comments
-
Hopefully nothing today. Been to the gym this morning (and last night) - go me!! :0) Have lunch with me, and wont do much tonight.
The new secretary who started last week was off sick yesterday & today, I dont think she is coming back, which leaves me very very very stressed :0(
Had better get on. Have a good day.xx0 -
Hopefully a no spend day for me today

I have enough meals for 1 human and 3 ADHD cats (;)) for the next week. Woo yay
0 -
I have spent £6.18 in supermarket on stuff i did not need except for the milk. £4.47 on fags. £1.00 on lottery squares at daughters nursery.
Not doing well on my not spending week0 -
Ive spent ( phew not happy with myself today) :eek:
£2.00 on 2 pairs of trousers ( ones going on ebay)
£3.60 on the veg stall
6.00 on pack of fags, diet coke & biscuits ( DC & bisc unneccesary)
1.60 on 6 stamps
1.00 on a calculator that seems not to work -well you get what you pay for I guess :mad:
NO MORE SPENDING FOR ME - hoping for a no spend day tomorrow:beer: Well aint funny how its the little things in life that mean the most? Not where you live, the car you drive or the price tag on your clothes.
Theres no dollar sign on piece of mind
This Ive come to know...
So if you agree have a drink with me, raise your glasses for a toast :beer:0 -
Not a penny so far. Second day that I've managed to get to lunchtime without spending anything! Might even be able to keep it up and not spend anything for the whole day if I'm lucky.0
-
Poor you Ms_London - try not to get too stressed.
I have spent money!! Went on Grabbit board and there is a digitial caera reduced to £19.99 at Empire Stores - used a discount code and got it for a tenner!
At least now I can eBay without borrowing a mate's camera.:cool: DFW Nerd Club member 023...DFD 9.2.2007 :cool::heartpuls married 21 6 08 :A Angel babies' birth dates 3.10.08 * 4.3.11 * 11.11.11 * 17.3.12 * 2.7.12 :heart2: My live baby's birth date 22 7 09 :heart2: I'm due another baby at the end of July 2014! :j
0 -
I haven't spent anything so far today.
I will be spending about £3 later on in tesco on some milk and stuff.Official DFW Nerd Club member no. 019
0 -
£3 so far-redbull,+ sandwiches 4 b/fast. been stuck at pc all morning studyin so £3 not bad. am takin a break for lunch at 1-dread leavin as dont want to spend anymor, my budget was supposed2 b £5 a day, and i stil need 2 buy dinner for work l8r 2night

hate having to work + have no time to make proper dinner, wud b so much cheaper if i did0 -
Spent £2.97 in Tesco's on some fruit and juice for snacks.
Nothing more today.
£2 on leaving card for someone in our team but will claim that back on expenses!!!!!Became debt free in 2007 after having £15k of debt. Have been a stranger to MSE and now want to get back into my old MSE habits and save, save, save0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
