Tesco misprices and discussion thread 11

Options

Comments

• Bookworm63
    Bookworm63 Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    Options
    candy222 wrote: »
    Hi, not sure if this is just my tescos or nationwide but i was in tescos today and the tescos red box of christmas biscuits 500g has a sign£5.99 buy one get one free but if you buy the purple box 5oog they scan at £2.00 a box . if you look on the tescos web site you will see the biscuits i am talking about.You dont get the bogof but at £2 for a 500g box of chocolate biscuits i think it is a good deal.

Did you get the red ones?

Says offer is from tomorrow on .com

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=264779739

Could it be a DTD?
  • candy222
    Options
    Bookworm63 wrote: »

yes they are the ones i got one box of red and one box of purple thinking i would get them both for £5.99 ie bogof but the red ones went through at £5.99 and the purple ones at £2.00 so the bogof didnt kick in. i went to cs desk and got a refund of £5.99 for the red ones and then just went back and got two of the purple boxes to see if the bogof kicked in but it didnt but at £2.00 for a box of 500g biscuits i think it is a good deal. i think it could change tomorrow as the deal on the web site says it starts tomorrow.
    ]
  • czerniacha
    czerniacha Posts: 2,326 Forumite
    edited 26 September 2011 at 7:30PM
    Options
    Ok, been to two stores in bracknell this afternoon... The first one was fine, got the king duvet for 3gbp again and a breville deep far fryer for 3.50gbp plus a nice dtd on panasonic twin set(104.99/49.99) thanks to a lovely mse member who sent me a pm about it! (thanks bookwarm63!!!:) ) also got them to price check the laptops and a notebook came up as 99gbp but I left it... if it was a laptop I'd get it but won't pay more then 50 for a netbook...
    the homeplus there was rubbish!!! sure it's big but all the small kitchen items are only display items and no boxes to check the price! grr... However I couldn't walk out with nothing so got a school barbie and polly pocket boat on dtd :D no bargain toys to be had...

Tomorrow I'm going to do my usual route though... I'm fed up with all the new stores and finding out they are rubbish... :(
  • D4RAO
    Options
    Hi all!,
    Just back from T in Seacr*ft Le*ds, no laptops, but got the Babyliss I-stubble for £2.50, marked up as £19! Thanks to this forum!
    Has anyone had any 'good' stuff from this store?
  • landybabe
    Options
    as i posted ealier i havent had a good day but reading on other thread about all the electrical bargins and thought i would pop back to my local one (not an extar) so a small selection of electrical items , i think i must of scan nearly everything and the only thinh i found was the teco basic hair dryer for £3.?? so i got that , then i saw the barbie car and got my dtd so it made it free. so i am very happy. Any local to the surrey hampshire border
  • never_too_old
    Options
    czerniacha wrote: »
    Ok, been to two stores in bracknell this afternoon... The first one was fine, got the king duvet for 3gbp again and a breville deep far fryer for 3.50gbp plus a nice dtd on panasonic twin set(104.99/49.99) thanks to a lovely mse member who sent me a pm about it! (thanks bookwarm63!!!:) ) also got them to price check the laptops and a notebook came up as 99gbp but I left it... if it was a laptop I'd get it but won't pay more then 50 for a netbook...
    the homeplus there was rubbish!!! sure it's big but all the small kitchen items are only display items and no boxes to check the price! grr... However I couldn't walk out with nothing so got a school barbie and polly pocket boat on dtd :D no bargain toys to be had...

Tomorrow I'm going to do my usual route though... I'm fed up with all the new stores and finding out they are rubbish... :(

Agree about the homeplus i went to it this morning, didnt see the barbies!:(
    MAKE £2022 in 2022 no 29 £2022/£434.10
    Mortgage@ 1/1/2022 £17540 / £1601.39
    pay all your debts by xmas 2022 £15000/ £1865.29

https://www.facebook.com/groups/680889456637403
    you tube channel never too old
  • czerniacha
    czerniacha Posts: 2,326 Forumite
    Options
    l.m.hart wrote: »
    Agree about the homeplus i went to it this morning, didnt see the barbies!:(

there were lots on the shelf! and polly pocket too! The guy at cs upstairs didn't make any calls so they might still be there ;)
  • Sunflower1227
    Options
    Got my first DTD today :j

Bought 2 of these

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.207-9176.aspx

Where priced at £1.75 was charged £7

£21 DTD refund :T
    I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. :)

Weight loss 3 stone :D
  • Feelinskint
    Options
    Got a swing seat in Chesterfield today for 2 pound from 30 a tp one so great for the kids climbing frame.

I didn't find anything else. Grrrr
  • nikkilala_2
    Options
    I am shattered from all the electrical deals, just put loads of stuff away in the xmas cupboard, halfway through cleaning my office because nothing is getting done at the moment and we all had a bung in the oven lasagne for tea because no time to cook!!
    Seems to me like with all these price changes their seems to be a lot of DTD's around at the moment as well:T:TI can't cope with it all at the moment:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Beware!!!! Glitching is addictive:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport