Tesco misprices and discussion thread 11

Options

Comments

• jumblejack
    Options
    just a head up to tose who reprint coupons!. this woman was arrested

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/shopping/2011/09/woman-arrested-for-coupon-fraud

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

What bad publicity for Martin's site!!!!!!

The greed of some people is appalling. Sure hope she aint one of the MSErs.

Things like this could lead to a change of coupon policy in the supermarkets :(
    :A Every moment is a gift. That's why we call it the present.!:A
    Grocery Spend Weekly Challenge (Sat-Fri):£30.50/£40
  • timeou
    timeou Posts: 164 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does anyone know if there are any items in the Tesco Extra Talbot Green store?

I could do with a new kettle! xx:D
  • landybabe
    Options
    not a good result for me in the hampshire surrey border, nothing in the first store a5d5rs5ot expect 40p bubblegun machines do get some moon sand in other store local
  • swoods59
    Options
    Has anybody purchased any of the large tins of sweets (quality street, roses etc) this morning? Online this is showing a new deal starting today 26/9/11 at better than half price was £10, however the online price is still £10 even when item is added to basket. Was wondering if it was scanning instore at £10 as well and maybe SEL would be "less than half price"?????
  • BonandDom
    Options
    Large tins of sweets £4.50 at my local, reduced from the £5 they've been for the last few weeks.

HTH
    Light travels faster than sound - that's why you can see someone who looks bright until they open their mouth.
  • dancecrazylegs
    Options
    managed to find a polly pocket party boat with sticker in the clay x store this morning that someone had kindly hidden behind some other polly pocket sets :D whilst at customer services collecting my DTD i overheard the couple in front of me talking about their wine discount, they had a trolley full of lots of different wines and some kind of discount hadnt been applied correctly,im sorry i cant be more specific
  • dancecrazylegs
    Options
    just a head up to to those who reprint coupons!. this woman was arrested

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/shopping/2011/09/woman-arrested-for-coupon-fraud

did she try to use £150 worth in one go?
  • Feelinskint
    Options
    Did they have anything else in that store - I really want a Kettle and a Slow Cooker, also did you check the toys?

Thanks
    managed to find a polly pocket party boat with sticker in the clay x store this morning that someone had kindly hidden behind some other polly pocket sets :D whilst at customer services collecting my DTD i overheard the couple in front of me talking about their wine discount, they had a trolley full of lots of different wines and some kind of discount hadnt been applied correctly,im sorry i cant be more specific
  • Bookworm63
    Bookworm63 Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    Options
    swoods59 wrote: »
    Has anybody purchased any of the large tins of sweets (quality street, roses etc) this morning? Online this is showing a new deal starting today 26/9/11 at better than half price was £10, however the online price is still £10 even when item is added to basket. Was wondering if it was scanning instore at £10 as well and maybe SEL would be "less than half price"?????

After putting them back up to £10 last week, they are now instore in their new Price Drop promotion at £4.50 and £5 a tin
  • andreavinne
    Options
    Just to share with u all...succesful trip today. Went to tesco po*nders e£d today. Didnt find any of cheap electrical,few cheap toys but. Bt twin pack phones out of date sel £39.99 went through at £89.99.i have checked the price first and then got 2,so 2 free phones and £20 in my pocket. I had dtd of £200,spent an hout in a shop though.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure