Tesco misprices and discussion thread 11

Options

Comments

• cousinjack_2
    cousinjack_2 Posts: 856 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 26 September 2011 at 10:44AM
    Options
    any luck for robstersgirl or roxy86 yet today? am wondering whether to nip to the extra?
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all, glad to see you are all still here. :D

Did manage a quick visit to Ts yesterday and got 3 of the £1 headphones, couple more left on hanging bit in electrical dept at T0w3r Park. Was too poorly to hang around and look for anything else after the long day saturday, my cold had really taken hold.

What have I missed, anything exciting?

Not sure what sort of blender you are looking for Nikkilala but the Kenwood triblade with 2 attachments and a jug was scanning £4. There are 2 types and it's the one that has one of the attachments in what looks like stainless steel from front of box. Model no HB7161 700w - Barcode 5 011423 150673 HTHs
  • nikkilala_2
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Morning all, glad to see you are all still here. :D

Did manage a quick visit to Ts yesterday and got 3 of the £1 headphones, couple more left on hanging bit in electrical dept at T0w3r Park. Was too poorly to hang around and look for anything else after the long day saturday, my cold had really taken hold.

What have I missed, anything exciting?

Not sure what sort of blender you are looking for Nikkilala but the Kenwood triblade with 2 attachments and a jug was scanning £4. There are 2 types and it's the one that has one of the attachments in what looks like stainless steel from front of box. Model no HB7161 700w - Barcode 5 011423 150673 HTHs

I had a horrible cold a few weeks back that knocked me sideways, hope you're feeling a bit better today.
    Thank you for the blender info, definately off now:T:T
    Beware!!!! Glitching is addictive:rotfl:
  • mymerrywidow
    Options
    i got morphy richards kettle for £5

but the hot gossip is that £astbourne, although they dont have any laptops in today, they have some comeing in the next few days. a lovely lady checked her computer, and she saw them in the warehouse designated for £astbourne.
    life is like a loo roll. the nearer the end you get, the faster it goes.
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    nikkilala wrote: »
    I had a horrible cold a few weeks back that knocked me sideways, hope you're feeling a bit better today.
    Thank you for the blender info, definately off now:T:T

Feeling a lot better today thanks after a very good nights sleep!

Look out for the cheap serviettes when you go the ones I got for 37p are even cheaper now black with white squares on. Know it's your DSs 18th soon. ;) We used them for the off to uni party!!
  • NKLK
    NKLK Posts: 970 Forumite
    Options
    Hey,
    Jut left S!!!!horpe. No irons. Sigh. Electrics lady said people were fillin their trollys with them.
    Did however get a grandpa pig garage but no pick up truck.
    And got hubby some sports earphones!
    Met a man with a long list! (hello if your him!)
    ..(/(/
    =(';')= Stripper No.28
    .(")(") myfitnesspal: 38lbs lost!! :):)
  • MARKZ123
    Options
    czerniacha wrote: »
    you got my nickname right this time! :j

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Good luck on your trip! I got a tefal iron the other day that was down from over 50gbp to 5.50 :d got a blender too but full price couple of weeks ago :(

i might go to slough and bracknell today... Is there a homeplus in bracknell anyone knows? It's on the store locator but not sure how true it is...

the homeplus in bracknell is quite big its near the cinema / morrisons at the point
    BEST EVER WINS
    SONY 55'' 3D HD TV £3000, AEG STEAM OVEN £1200, FACIAL TREATMENTS £1500, IPAD £499, SONY BLUERAY 3D SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM £269, PS3, XBOX360 WITH KINECT,£200 FOREST HOLIDAY, NICOLA DE MAIN DRESS £350,£1000 CO-OP VOUCHERS ANOTHER IPAD £429, GOPRO HERO HEADCAM £359
  • happy_but_skint
    Options
    Landed in P_ym0uth going to r0b0r0ugh soon, does anyone know what this store is like? Does it have a self scanner
    Electric and Gas Predators 17/£700 :(
    :j:j:j October make £10 a day challenge :j:j:j
    £155/£310
  • mymerrywidow
    mymerrywidow Posts: 4,986 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 26 September 2011 at 12:13PM
    Options
    just a head up to to those who reprint coupons!. this woman was arrested

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/shopping/2011/09/woman-arrested-for-coupon-fraud
    life is like a loo roll. the nearer the end you get, the faster it goes.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure