Wealth creation - anyone interested?

Options
12345679»

Comments

• viru.doshi
    viru.doshi Posts: 434 Forumite
    Options
    Hehe see what I mean about my understanding, d'oh!

What's stoozing?
    I'm better off without you.
  • YorkshireBoy
    YorkshireBoy Posts: 31,541 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    viru.doshi wrote:
    What's stoozing?
    Stoozing is 'making money from credit cards'.

Martin has written an article here.

There's even a website dedicated to it here
  • System
    System Posts: 178,096 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Got to add my recommendation to Matched betting too.....following the advice of Dan29,Sirboz and Innovate (amongst others) in the forum I am earning more than my poorly paid job..so I packed it in yesterday. This along with Quidco and surveys (paying from 10p to £25 if you're lucky) more than covered my wages. I have hardly started on this front and am looking for more ideas. It is also sooo convenient and I don't have to worry about childcare and best of all it is tax free!!!
  • sukey13
    sukey13 Posts: 278 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    If anyone is interested in learning about investing in property I would like to point out that networking groups are listed on the forums at

http://www.singingpig.co.uk/forums (this is not my website)

If you look under networking section then meets. I help run the one in Yeovil (I receive no renumeration just trying to help others) which meets on the last Monday in every month at Lanes Hotel in West Coker.

It is a great way to meet experienced landlords, property finders and learn from other like minded people.
  • savingforoz
    Options
    Thanks Sukey, I do intend to come down sometime soon, life is just a bit hectic right now. But still want to keep on the wealth creation path! :j
    Life is not a dress rehearsal.
  • dave.trevena
    Options
    wrote:
    There are a couple of MLM schemes that look interesting, the Canadian Diamond one has been going and while and seems to have credibility, but there is a new one just started called clubfreedom which seems to give good value for £80 investment as you get holiday vouchers, plus cas as well if you get high enough up the ladder. Anyone had any experience?
  • ianian_2
    Options
    Yes I signed up with Clubfreedom Vacations only a few weeks ago and already one of my positions has moved up several levels and into the main travel program. But even forgetting the cash rewards for a moment, the travel vouchers alone are worth the start up fee. If you don't know what Clubfreedom is, see http://clubfreedom.biz/vacations for more info.

p.s. I know a few people who have had a lot of trouble with the daimonds taking a couple of weeks to pay once they earn their money, but Clubfreedom's payment is near instant going into an anonymous debit card that you can use at any ATM.
  • Nacid
    Nacid Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    Well, I went to the investment seminar last night and it was useful in some ways - certainly confirmed my feeling that I'd like to get more involved in stock market investing as a way to wealth (but am also aware that it can be a way to losing a lot of money!). Manage to resist the pressure to sign up for the 3 day investment workshop - reduced from £3100 :eek: to £1970 :eek: for that night only...wasn't too hard really.

I have cancelled another of the free seminars that I'd signed up with, with The Wealth Company, as it will only be another sales pitch for their expensive 2 - 3 day courses. Not sure why I ever signed up in the first place.

The guy leading the seminar did recommend "Rich Dad Poor Dad" very highly and I keep hearing about this book, and in true MSE style have ordered it from the library - may end up buying it as there's a waiting list. Anyone got any comments on it?

Am intending to get to one of Sukey's property evenings in the near future, and will be checking out matched betting/Internet marketing in the near future as means of generating extra income streams. What are others doing ref wealth creation?

Hi,

speaking about "rich dad poor dad" i have a few audio books from the author Robert Kiyosaki - "Rich Dad's Guide to Investing", "ABC's of Real Estate Investing" etc. If there is any interested please send me a pm and i can try to upload them somewehre as some of the books are 650mb.

Thanks

Nencho
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family