We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
What have you spent today 12/3/06
Comments
-
Spent 43p on cream for my sister's birthday trifle. And I got a £4.94 refund from Tesco for a faulty item..so I'm in credit
0 -
spent £4.58 on my LAST pack of ciggies. Packing in on Tuesday - going to smoking cessation group tomorrow. Will save £140.00 per month - or rather will be able to put £140.00 per month towards paying off the c/card :T:cool: Official DFW Nerd Club Member #37 Debt free Feb 07 :cool:0
-
£1.09 on a loaf of Polish sourdough bread, 99p on milk, and £20.39 with Thompson & Morgan for seeds, plus £5.95 on mushroom spawn from Suttons. Spent the rest of the day sowing existing seeds in the propagators.The ability of skinny old ladies to carry huge loads is phenomenal. An ant can carry one hundred times its own weight, but there is no known limit to the lifting power of the average tiny eighty-year-old Spanish peasant grandmother.0
-
PaleScene wrote:ooh, hang on - I've got birthday pressies to order.
I've been trying not to spend the whole day on the computer - which meant there has only been time for checking numerous threads! So I've a no-spend today and *must* make sure I get presents ordered first thing tomorrow. (Not doing it now as I'm off!)
Best of luck with quitting Oops a Daisy
Do I Need One Stops All Unnecessary Reckless Spending£2 CSC - £30 :kisses3:0 -
No spend day for me too today, infact its been a no spend weekend. Can't remember the last time I had a weekend without spending anything. Went out today but managed to resist the urge! Feeling very pleased, just hope I keep it up.0
-
NO spend here either! Have been out, just didn't spend anything. Even managed to cobble some small change from the outlaws for the kids piggy banks, so we'll be paying in to their and our savings accounts on Tuesday. £50 to ours (£2, 5p, 10p) and £2 each to theirs (one has 2p, the other 1p)Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 002 :rotfl:0
-
no spend day for me0
-
Nothing for me again this week!Ever wonder about those people who spend £2 apiece on those little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backward.0
-
oops_a_daisy wrote:spent £4.58 on my LAST pack of ciggies. Packing in on Tuesday - going to smoking cessation group tomorrow. Will save £140.00 per month - or rather will be able to put £140.00 per month towards paying off the c/card :T
Good luck with this OOPS A DAISY - it's not just about the money. OH stopped about 5 years ago now after being a 30 a day man for 15 years.
You can do it!
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards