We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
What have you spent today 12/3/06
Comments
-
nothing for me today - no spend day number 4 of my week which is a record
0 -
Nothing today (which makes it 4 no spend days this week!!). Unfortunately spent quite a bit yesterday - oops!"I will be debtfree":p0
-
No-spend day for me too.:cool: DFW Nerd Club member 023...DFD 9.2.2007 :cool::heartpuls married 21 6 08 :A Angel babies' birth dates 3.10.08 * 4.3.11 * 11.11.11 * 17.3.12 * 2.7.12 :heart2: My live baby's birth date 22 7 09 :heart2: I'm due another baby at the end of July 2014! :j
0 -
I'm snowed in! So no spending today for me either, which can only be a good thing!!Debt Free Wannabe :rolleyes:0
-
It will defo be a no spend day for me today. and hopefully for most of the week, did really well last week having 4 no spend days so i will have to see if i can do that again this week fingers crossed eh.......
0 -
nothing for me! hoping for v little send this week too0
-
today will be another no-spend for me - my 6th this week :jHighest Debt (Sept 04) -> £41,300
Debt Free - August 2006!!
0 -
The main grocery shop of the week was done today......£35.17! :j
We usually spend between £40 - £50.
Am really pleased!
That'll be *it* for the day.....hurrah!Bank Balance: In the black for the moment.
Sainsburys Loan: Cleared July 2010
Credit cards: AMEX Airmiles Card: direct debit set to clear balance monthly
0 -
Nothing today-4 this week but that is unusual for me !Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 440
-
LookingAhead wrote:
That'll be *it* for the day.....hurrah!
Errrr no it wasn't.
I spotted LHM's thread re: free £25 bet with Sporting Odds and I went for it! However it means I earned £12 via QuidCo & I should get my stake money back plus a tenner....or...if Arsenal win...I'll get over £30 back which is over £10 than I staked anyway.
So hopefully it's gonna be worth it....! (Am NOT going to get into the habit of online betting though...believe me!!)Bank Balance: In the black for the moment.
Sainsburys Loan: Cleared July 2010
Credit cards: AMEX Airmiles Card: direct debit set to clear balance monthly
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards