We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

How much did you spend today? 11/3

124»

Comments

  • scroogey
    scroogey Posts: 160 Forumite
    I spent £5.28 today, of which all but 85p wouldn't have been spent If I hadn't gone out last night. Still was home from work for 1230 and most most of the rest of the day in bed so couldn't spend anymore! :D
  • Jarlawuk
    Jarlawuk Posts: 555 Forumite
    After months of not buying stuff I didn't really need, I completely fell off the wagon yesterday. Blew just under £400 on some new clothes o_0
  • I spent nothing yesterday :D
  • PaleScene
    PaleScene Posts: 1,029 Forumite
    scholt wrote:
    Fallen seriously off the money saving wagon :mad:

    Bought paracetamol, and pop to help with the hangover I aquired last night (buying pints at a pub - why oh why?)

    Grocery shopping (sneaked in some posh salad dressing which was not necessary :mad: )

    Didn't add it all up but probably in the region of £26 not including last nights drinks

    Don't beat yourself up scholt - and enjoy your salad dressing now you've got it. It sounds like you're a good MSEer until drink gets involved so can you strategise somehow so that there is no way to go mad? (I've found in the past that the only thing that changes when I have alcohol is that 'don't, because...' bit of the brain!)

    New day today :)
    Do I Need One Stops All Unnecessary Reckless Spending
    £2 CSC - £30 :kisses3:
  • skintchick
    skintchick Posts: 15,114 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Well, my budget for last night was £30 and I spent £26.50, so that was good!

    Today, no spend for me.
    :cool: DFW Nerd Club member 023...DFD 9.2.2007 :cool:
    :heartpuls married 21 6 08 :A Angel babies' birth dates 3.10.08 * 4.3.11 * 11.11.11 * 17.3.12 * 2.7.12 :heart2: My live baby's birth date 22 7 09 :heart2: I'm due another baby at the end of July 2014! :j
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.