We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
How much did you spend today? 11/3
Comments
-
Nothing.....Tesco points: 101 (£21.50, £19.50, £7.50, £21 & £5)
Boots points: £0.28
Pigsback points: 715 (4 xBoots£10 & 1 xPizzaHut£10, 2 x £10 clothing vouchers)
Mutual points: 3417 (redeemed 8250)
Rpoints:redeemed 28925 points)Cashbag:£8.91(£20)0 -
Hi all

Happy Birthday to CharityGirl if you still read this thread...
and welcome to Nabowla (have you tried reading the free mags from Tesco and Boots instead of lifestyle ones - they can be quite good :A )
Oh and LookingAhead - I'm horrified
- unless of course it was something you'd been looking for to co-ordinate with something you already have in your wardrobe... :rotfl:
My turn:
£20ish in Sainsburys... I'm having one of those months where the groceries are just stacking up on cost even though I'm not being extravagant - just restocking levels of everything it seems. I'm not buying ready meals this month so am having to think rather harder than usual (I buy ready meals when I'm tired as a cop out!) - but I had actually imagined it would work out cheaper... well, I'll learn and get my head round it! :ADo I Need One Stops All Unnecessary Reckless Spending£2 CSC - £30 :kisses3:0 -
12pound for me today more then i thought
got 2 box choc half price in asda going away for pressies
bought 2£coin off a friend
veg for dinner tommorow
bread pop
2£ grandson towards his truck
news papers
60p 20p club
no spend tommorow :j0 -
PaleScene wrote:Hi all

Oh and LookingAhead - I'm horrified
- unless of course it was something you'd been looking for to co-ordinate with something you already have in your wardrobe... :rotfl:
Yeah...actually...and I'm not just saying this....they both were bought to co-ordinate with existing clothes! :laugh:
NO MORE CLOTHES FOR ME TILL THE GOOD WEATHER GETS HERE!!!!!
(That's gotta be a promise to myself!!)Bank Balance: In the black for the moment.
Sainsburys Loan: Cleared July 2010
Credit cards: AMEX Airmiles Card: direct debit set to clear balance monthly
0 -
LookingAhead wrote:
Yeah...actually...and I'm not just saying this....they both were bought to co-ordinate with existing clothes! :laugh: QUOTE]
Yes, but did you NEED them??!
0 -
£50 on birthday present for my mum... yes I know that's alot... but it was a special birthday and was budgetted for and I said I would so... and then another £2.36 on milk n stuff...
:heartpuls CG :heartpulsEver wonder about those people who spend £2 apiece on those little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backward.0 -
nabowla wrote:LookingAhead wrote:
Yes, but did you NEED them??!
Hmmm. Good question! I think YES for one of them. Maybe to the other but could've got by without it.
But in the grand scheme of things.....no I don't think so...just like I've never "needed" all those other things I bought to rack up so much debt :rolleyes: :rotfl:
Point taken though - and well made! :TBank Balance: In the black for the moment.
Sainsburys Loan: Cleared July 2010
Credit cards: AMEX Airmiles Card: direct debit set to clear balance monthly
0 -
I've spent a fortune - mostly on things for the baby. I went to an NCT nearly new sale and spent £17 on bits we needed, then spent £27 in wilkinsons on more stuff for the baby. I paid for lunch too then a few odd bits for the house too.
All budgeted for though.Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 027
Debt free: 6th April 06 :T Proud to have dealt with my debts0 -
Fallen seriously off the money saving wagon :mad:
Bought paracetamol, and pop to help with the hangover I aquired last night (buying pints at a pub - why oh why?)
Grocery shopping (sneaked in some posh salad dressing which was not necessary :mad: )
Didn't add it all up but probably in the region of £26 not including last nights drinks0 -
Not too bad for a Saturday ...I guess:
Cat litter £4.99;
Groceries should have been £47 ish but after all the coupons etc came to £38
;
Went out for a curry with friends tonight...£40 (with drinks for me + OH - not bad, but guess could have saved).
Total = £83 ish
Tommorrow should be much better.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards