sunday market/ car boot sale

Options

Comments

• kam1nsk1
    Options
    Does anyone know if Sully is on this weekend or has the season finished?
    If it's still goin is it any good this late (went to splott a few saturdays ago and it was dead)?
  • earlzdon
    Options
    There's a map to the car boot at Sully on https://www.carboots.tk look under Glamorgan.
  • Kazonline
    Kazonline Posts: 1,472 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone happen to know if the Gelligaer car boot is on tomorrow please?
    Cheers,
    Kaz x
    January '06 Grocery Challenge (4th - 31st) £320.
    Week 1 - £73.99 Week 2 £5.10 (so far :p )
    Someone burst my bubble and I lost the plot so no idea what I spent now... :(I will try to work it out.
    Other Jan :- Petrol £20.41, Clothes £8.50, House £3.
  • Kazonline
    Kazonline Posts: 1,472 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Everyone - now that we're well into September and the weather is changing I was wondering which of the bootsales are still running? I know that Stormy down is always worth a visit and runs through the winter as long as sellers are happy to brave the weather - and if not there's allways the indoor markets.
    Does anyone else have information on any others please?
    I know that carboot junction etc have info on their site - but I'm not confident that it's allways up to date.
    I'm particularly keen to hear about Gelligaer, Bridgend, heritage park (trehafod) and Swansea. I'm sure info on any others will come in usefull for other people too.
    thanks,
    Kaz x
    January '06 Grocery Challenge (4th - 31st) £320.
    Week 1 - £73.99 Week 2 £5.10 (so far :p )
    Someone burst my bubble and I lost the plot so no idea what I spent now... :(I will try to work it out.
    Other Jan :- Petrol £20.41, Clothes £8.50, House £3.
  • kathfisch
    kathfisch Posts: 3,042 Forumite
    Options
    Hi there

I was hoping to find a car boot sale this weekend, although I know its the end of the season really! I'm in Chepstow and we have a small one here but its literally about 10 stall holders :rotfl:

I'm happy to go quite far... either in the direction of Cardiff or in the Forest of Dean (although not technically Wales someone might still know?! :o;) ) I know of one in Coleford but have never been so don't know where it is and/or whether its worth the effort?!

So.... can anyone suggest somewhere?!

Kath :)
    Don't stress, relax, let life roll off your backs. Except for death and paying taxes, everything in life is only for now... Avenue Q
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 003 :DProud to have become debt free... and striving to keep it that way
  • Deedee73
    Options
    you could try Bessemer road Cardiff, I think it's on carbootsale.co.uk or something like that, Google it!! It's always busy, might be a bit rainy tomorrow though
    Sig ah Sig Ahhh
  • Rachie_B
    Rachie_B Posts: 8,785 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Kazonline wrote:
    Hi Everyone - now that we're well into September and the weather is changing I was wondering which of the bootsales are still running? I know that Stormy down is always worth a visit and runs through the winter as long as sellers are happy to brave the weather - and if not there's allways the indoor markets.
    Does anyone else have information on any others please?
    I know that carboot junction etc have info on their site - but I'm not confident that it's allways up to date.
    I'm particularly keen to hear about Gelligaer, Bridgend, heritage park (trehafod) and Swansea. I'm sure info on any others will come in usefull for other people too.
    thanks,
    Kaz x

Bridgend is on all year round as its under cover :) it gets busier now as the others around which are outdoors tend to stop as its usually raining lol

also with xmas round the corner people are selling / buying lots ;)
  • COOLTRIKERCHICK
    Options
    hi.. does anyone know.. if there is a car boot sale in morriston hospital car park :confused:

as i am sure that i heard either in clydach car boot or singleton..about it....

it used to be just me with the carboot bug.. buying and selling ( before i found ebay :D ) but now the whole family loves them including grumpy old hubby...

great bargins...had a huge multi gym type cat toy...for only £3. so the kitties are well happy... yes we had another kitten it was abandoned over in the layby near our house..
    by the river...hubby thinks that someone went to drown it and bottled out...and just left it go.....it had been out for a while by the state of it... but very.. very loving..

but anyway back on thread.....i love boot sales....
    Work to live= not live to work
  • Llyllyll
    Llyllyll Posts: 870 Forumite
    Options
    Could anyone tell me whether or not the CBS at Gelligaer is on this Sunday.

Thanks
  • tigertiger_3
    Options
    Anyone know if there are any boot sales on tomorrow???????? ( and next weekend)...just cleaned my attic out!
    £900 towards next holiday...ta very much Mr T x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport