Comments

• LouBlue
    LouBlue Posts: 53,538 Forumite
    Options
    A cloudy day is no match for a sunny disposition
    ~ William Arthur Ward ~
  • moneysavingmackem
    Options
    Just noticed the aftershow tickets are on sale on Ticketmaster.
  • Bumbles2
    Bumbles2 Posts: 404 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    horsepills wrote: »
    Well I am 100% certain it IS strictly 4 per household aswell as per card. They do not cancel straight away.

I know this because I once bought 6 tickets for Bruce Springsteen under the same conditions (4 on one card, and 2 on the wife's card). It was weeks later before they cancelled the 2 I paid for in the wife's name. I called and was told that they had been cancelled due to the address being flagged up.

You may be lucky, but I certainly wouldn't bank on keeping all of your tickets - they run computerised checks quite frequently.

I have already received all my Madonna tickets, all sent to the same address but purchased on different credit cards. This is how I am certain!
  • Claire3121
    Claire3121 Posts: 317 Forumite
    Options
    Bumbles2 wrote: »
    I have already received all my Madonna tickets, all sent to the same address but purchased on different credit cards. This is how I am certain!

Thing is we bought 6 on one card. 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon. Both times it said 4 tickets per transaction. This is where the confusion is. It cant be THAT hard for AEG to send an email to TM and make sure the wording they use is christal clear:mad:
    :jPrince's number one fan!!!:j
    :AR.I.P Michael Joseph Jackson. Moonwalking with the angels xxx:A
  • DemiDee
    DemiDee Posts: 524 Forumite
    Options
    Still desperately searching for a front row (or near) ticket for the opening night. I'm hoping some of those people who queued and got said tickets for £75 each will have one of the two they got, spare!!!
  • Claire3121
    Claire3121 Posts: 317 Forumite
    Options
    DemiDee wrote: »
    Still desperately searching for a front row (or near) ticket for the opening night. I'm hoping some of those people who queued and got said tickets for £75 each will have one of the two they got, spare!!!

You and thousands of others:rotfl:
    I think unless you're willing to part with big bucks,no chance:confused:
    :jPrince's number one fan!!!:j
    :AR.I.P Michael Joseph Jackson. Moonwalking with the angels xxx:A
  • Stubbarama
    Stubbarama Posts: 295 Forumite
    Options
    Let her keep dreaming, If you were that desperate you should have made the effort like "those who queued" otherwise just pay the price people want, No one is just coming to come along a give you a front row ticket for opening night !
  • DemiDee
    Options
    Well, I'm not expecting them to simply give me it - I will obviously be paying.
  • dmg24
    dmg24 Posts: 33,925 Forumite
    Options
    Out of interest DemiDee, how much are you willing to pay for a front row seat? Could you not get one of the c. £700 tickets that are/ were available?
    Gone ... or have I?
  • DemiDee
    Options
    dmg24 wrote: »
    Out of interest DemiDee, how much are you willing to pay for a front row seat? Could you not get one of the c. £700 tickets that are/ were available?

I made a big mistake because I thought that the pricing was too expensive when I had the presale option of going for a package, especially as you don't know what row you're on until the confirmation arrives. I wasn't really interested in the aftershow party, champagne or red carpet...just a good ticket, so I thought I'd thus hang fire until the general sale..by which time there was no VIP packages or A Block tickets for the opening night at all :-((( Silly me.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure