Forum Home» Charities

Charitable links to raise money FREE (please view and click) - Page 5

New Post Advanced Search

Charities Board

We’re struggling at the moment with the huge volumes of messages we’re getting from Forumites about coronavirus and the impact it’s having on their finances. We’re a small team, with limited resources, but we’re doing our best to manage this spike in demand.

At this time, please note the Charities Board should only be used by registered charities and not include personal posts. I’m afraid we will have to delete any posts that aren’t from a registered charity. If you are facing personal financial difficulties at the moment, please use MSE’s coronavirus guides – they contain all the info we have and are constantly being updated:
Coronavirus Help & Your Rights * Coronavirus Travel Rights

Charitable links to raise money FREE (please view and click)

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Charities
242 replies 206.4K views

Replies

• Nice one Poppycat keep up the good work. :T

Peace and Love. :A

Buddhabellybutton
    Peace Of Heaven
  • Mr_X_9Mr_X_9 Forumite
    59 posts
    To the top we go :T
    ... and this is the world that we are leaving for all our children.:eek:
  • Just done my clicking
    xxxx
    Make it happen (old signature)

Making it happen (NEW Signature Jan 2009)
  • paperboypaperboy Forumite
    43 posts
    Have done mine too.

Had a look and there are lots of charities you can support while searching the web, both big and small ones
    There is a list of them here

http://www.clicknow.org.uk/partnerlist.php

It seems like some large companies like Sky and Schroders have also got involved and any funds generated from searches on their pages are donated to their charities of choice.

This is a great thread and a great way of helping lots of charities whilst it costs us nothing. Brilliant, well done :T
  • Mr_X_9Mr_X_9 Forumite
    59 posts
    Does anyone know how much money is raised per click and how much goes to the chosen charity?
  • Mr_X_9Mr_X_9 Forumite
    59 posts
    anyone else clicked today?
  • I just clicked, does anyone know if there is anywhere to click in relation to Autistic Spectrum Disorders? I volunteer for National Autistic Society and am always on their website but no free clicks on there. I feel strongly that more people should be aware of ASD and how it affects those with it, as not everyone with an ASD is like rain man, very few have that special ability in one area to that degree anyway. Sorry rambled on a bit.
    :rotfl: :o
  • ChurchmouseChurchmouse Forumite
    3K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have just read this thread from beginning. Have tried to click every one, hope I haven't missed any. Could some clever person (not me regretfully!) combine them into one post at the beginning? A bit like Liverbird on the Boots thread. Just thought it could help.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
  • Have just read this thread from beginning. Have tried to click every one, hope I haven't missed any. Could some clever person (not me regretfully!) combine them into one post at the beginning? A bit like Liverbird on the Boots thread. Just thought it could help.

This would be very useful to do then I could send it to about 50 of my friends and about 50 people at work! :T
  • Mr_X_9Mr_X_9 Forumite
    59 posts
    click away :)