Ryanair - Comments & Feedback Thread

Comments

• sturll
    sturll Posts: 2,582 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    markymoo wrote: »
    i nearly got ripped off once, a flight for 1p, but then i read they charge £8 to use my debit card, so i spent £100 more on a flight with BA without any card charges!

;)

thanks Crabman

Thats nothing, i once paid 1p for a flight and they had the cheek to attempt to charge me a further £10 to take a bag with me!

Talk about pushing it.

I mean as if - £10.01 with Ryanair or £150 with BA (where at least you get breakfast)

:D
  • delwynshd
    delwynshd Posts: 2,907 Forumite
    I would of just booked the cheapest
    markymoo wrote: »
    i nearly got ripped off once, a flight for 1p, but then i read they charge £8 to use my debit card, so i spent £100 more on a flight with BA without any card charges!

;)

thanks Crabman
    I am a Travel Agent

My company’s ABTA numbers are P6046. MSE doesn't check my status as a Travel Agent, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Travel Agent Code of Conduct.
  • Crabman
    Crabman Posts: 9,943 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    I would of just booked the cheapest
    Woooooooooooosh!

(what was that?)

:p
  • delwynshd
    just would book the cheapest myself i wouldnt pay lots more for nothing, BA better airline but I would sooner save alot of money and fly with ryanair
    I am a Travel Agent

My company’s ABTA numbers are P6046. MSE doesn't check my status as a Travel Agent, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Travel Agent Code of Conduct.
  • Incapuppy
    Incapuppy Posts: 5,713 Forumite
    Crabman wrote: »
    Woooooooooooosh!

(what was that?)

:p

I'm not sure but I think I just heard it again :p
  • delwynshd
    how childish
    I am a Travel Agent

• dmg24
    dmg24 Posts: 33,925 Forumite
    MTPOCKET wrote: »
    :mad: Where do you want me to start !! Yes cheap flights but.....
    in flight staff - rude, ignored customers/passengers
    unless you book seats its a first come come serve, so if there are a group of you or a family you may not be able to sit together !
    cramped seats, additional costs baggage, dirty planes etc
    never again :mad:

Think we've had our first pointless (and inaccurate) rant.

At least he didn't say it was a rip off. :p
    Gone ... or have I?
  • Cheap cheap cheap, who cares about the service on a 2 hour flight its less than a bus fare.
  • Voyager2002
    Voyager2002 Posts: 15,279 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Total rip-off!

I paid a whole five pounds to travel with them, and explained that I wanted the miles credited to my BA Executive Club account. For some reason the clerk started laughing: cheeky so and so! And I have just checked my BA account and the miles have not yet been added.

I mean, any decent airline gives you miles for BA, doesn't it?
  • Quietmanc
    Quietmanc Posts: 313 Forumite
    First time traveller with Ryanair 2 wks ago,M/cr to Bremen.Spot on time,plane was clean,staff were pleasant.Legroom OK.Luggage was off almost as soon as we were.Lucky,maybe,but for now,wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure